Countless of souls have perished staring at Aura's profile picture.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Collection of Klonoa fan-arts I've made  (Read 4641 times)

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
Re: Collection of Klonoa fan-arts I've made
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2024, 09:53:59 pm »
You think Popka is bi?

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2024, 01:40:00 pm »
You think Popka is bi?

Nah, I just thought it would look neat  :)
I'm an special needs person with Autism, ADHD, etc. I'm an artist, I like music, games, and other things. I'm on Tumblr, Youtube, Reddit, and some other things. I also have a rare leukemia genie called ETV6.

My mind rejects the frequency, it's static craziness to me, Is it a solar fever? The TV man's too loud, our plane is sleeping on a cloud, You turn the dial, I'll try and smile
Wahoo!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Blown With The Wind
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2024, 02:44:19 pm »

Nah, I just thought it would look neat  :)

At least some one isn't being too up-front this time...  :embarassed: (the klonoa ships...)
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2024, 01:03:50 pm »
Hello! Last night I drew the King of Sorrow

I'm an special needs person with Autism, ADHD, etc. I'm an artist, I like music, games, and other things. I'm on Tumblr, Youtube, Reddit, and some other things. I also have a rare leukemia genie called ETV6.

My mind rejects the frequency, it's static craziness to me, Is it a solar fever? The TV man's too loud, our plane is sleeping on a cloud, You turn the dial, I'll try and smile
Wahoo!

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
(Birthday Art) Re: Collection of Klonoa fan-arts I've made
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2024, 01:06:44 am »
Hello! Today is my birthday! WAHOO  :big_smile:

So I prepared a drawing for it some days ago

Wahoo!

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Blown With The Wind
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2024, 01:51:07 am »
Happy Birthday! But... I wonder, what could i do about it? Because... I feel like just saying happy birthday isn't enough by me.  :unsure:
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
(Birthday) Re: Collection of Klonoa fan-arts I've made
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2024, 01:10:16 pm »
Happy Birthday!

Thanks!

But... I wonder, what could i do about it? Because... I feel like just saying happy birthday isn't enough by me.  :unsure:

Nothing! No need to do something
Saying Happy Birthday is good enough  :)

Wahoo!