We're partners with the Klonoa for Smash Bros. Facebook page! Be sure to give them a visit!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Collection of Klonoa fan-arts I've made  (Read 5252 times)

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
Re: Collection of Klonoa fan-arts I've made
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2024, 06:04:18 pm »
Hello there! Brand new drawing today! This time.... it's Klonoa with a green hat!

Colored with crayons this time around

I'm an special needs person with Autism, ADHD, etc. I'm an artist, I like music, games, and other things. I'm on Tumblr, Youtube, Reddit, and some other things. I also have a rare leukemia genie called ETV6.

My mind rejects the frequency, it's static craziness to me, Is it a solar fever? The TV man's too loud, our plane is sleeping on a cloud, You turn the dial, I'll try and smile
Wahoo!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Online rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
  • Blown With The Wind
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Re: Collection of Klonoa fan-arts I've made
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2024, 09:48:47 pm »
I unironically would've liked more if Lunatea's Veil - DCT Klonoa's design actually had green instead of being all blue, i mean, it just doesn't look super interesting or unique his later designs to be honest, and blue... Just kind of complements the more generic look of that design. How about you give this a body?
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/