Windbullet: mod, magazine, or machine? O:

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Klonoa GMS2 Fangame - Whispers of the Wind  (Read 10486 times)

Offline PhantomShiba

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 7
  • Your (probably) exhausted nerd
Re: Klonoa GMS2 Fangame - Whispers of the Wind - (Indefinite Hiatus)
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2024, 01:36:30 pm »
This project will be on hold for awhile, I don't know how long. My contact has been poor and my work on the game has been minimal so in all aspects this is mostly my bad.

So for now the workflow on this will probably stop, if I pick it up again I won't announce it until I have something to show off.

This isn't cancelled for now, it's just that my work as a developer has been poor and that is effecting everything else. Most of the work for the project so far has been 98% Rapappa, so until I can get myself together the hiatus will be in effect.
-PHANTOM SHIBA (Moxie)-
(Actual age: 15 - I made a mistake on my profile :p)

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • Blown With The Wind
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Re: Klonoa GMS2 Fangame - Whispers of the Wind (Indefinite Hiatus)
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2024, 10:43:38 pm »
For a while? Also known as "forever" or cancelled. Yeah nothing will be done about it really.

If any one has Q&A about some of its ideas or potentially use for their work... well i guess i could answer such things.

Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, i'm i guess a general artist, 3D modeller, 2D traditional illustrator, and some times make music. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

If you want me to work on a project of yours, please contact me!

Offline RAYDEN

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 9
  • Dreams make a wish come true
Re: Klonoa GMS2 Fangame - Whispers of the Wind (Indefinite Hiatus)
« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2024, 10:36:39 am »
For a while? Also known as "forever" or cancelled. Yeah nothing will be done about it really.

If any one has Q&A about some of its ideas or potentially use for their work... well i guess i could answer such things.

(Image removed from quote.)
That's beautifully done for a sketch. I'm not sure what to ask directly but, do you intend to write some fan content for this on your own?

Which would be funny, it would be like a fanmade project of a fanmade project  :big_smile:
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • Blown With The Wind
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Re: Klonoa GMS2 Fangame - Whispers of the Wind
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2024, 11:39:03 am »
Whispers of Wind did kickstart me into wanting to do other things like the Capstone Project comics, or drawing a lot or making music, but it has no relations to Klonoa, although some, really out of context vague things from WOTW did inspire it. I did think of re-purposing some character ideas as tertiary or secondary characters, though i am not sure, since again it is completely unrelated to Klonoa.

Though i would be open for people to let use some ideas from WOTW into other things if they want to really, although they'd have to ask me first.

Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, i'm i guess a general artist, 3D modeller, 2D traditional illustrator, and some times make music. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

If you want me to work on a project of yours, please contact me!

Offline RAYDEN

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 9
  • Dreams make a wish come true
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2024, 07:46:35 pm »
Whispers of Wind did kickstart me into wanting to do other things like the Capstone Project comics, or drawing a lot or making music, but it has no relations to Klonoa, although some, really out of context vague things from WOTW did inspire it. I did think of re-purposing some character ideas as tertiary or secondary characters, though i am not sure, since again it is completely unrelated to Klonoa.

Though i would be open for people to let use some ideas from WOTW into other things if they want to really, although they'd have to ask me first.
I think giving your time to Capstone sounds like a good idea  :)
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho

Offline Glazier

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2024, 01:11:16 am »
it's sad klonoa has a really small fan game amount :(