No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Your favorite competitive games?  (Read 720 times)

Offline Vincentmrl

• Crazy Pianist
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Moo!
Your favorite competitive games?
« on: March 24, 2014, 01:31:32 PM »
What are you favorite competitive games? Competitive as you play for anything that can be a competition, like a long  deathmatch in anything etc.
Here's my list:
Counter Strike: Global Offensive (Satisfaction at each kill. I play tons of this on Steam, same nickname if you wonder. Competitive matches go from 30 mins to 60 mins usually (if you leave you get a ban from 30 mins, to 1 hour to 1 day to 7 days), 30 rounds and 2 halves of 15 rounds each. Each round is 2:40 mins if I remember correctly, never checked :P)

Quake style games (they're fun and getting a good aim is important, these really give you satisfaction too and, ROCKETS)

Race07 (I play with a graphic tablet in order to turn correctly and that's competitive as well since you race vs 20+ people to win a race)

Write your lists!

Offline Tails' Fake Rings

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 01:39:02 PM »
My favorite competitive games are fighters, and fighters of all kinds at that. Anyone here play some fighters on PC? :)

Offline confuted

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2014, 02:45:23 PM »
my favorite competitive game is the Unreal series. Chronologially to my lifeline for the PC it was BF1942 > Unreal 03 > Unreal O4 > Savage 1 > BF 2 > Savage 2 > AvP 2010 > SWTOR > Natural Selection 2 > Hawken Alpha > Aliens: Colonial Marines.

Been in a kind of limbo for pc gaming for awhile really...ACM multiplayer could have flourished. The Unreal 3 online population was so small weeks after launch i passed :( Star Citizen is 2 years away...Alien Isolation is singleplayer