Klonoa Collective: Where our official ship is Joka x Janga.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Your favorite competitive games?  (Read 1620 times)

Offline Vincentmrl

• Crazy Pianist
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Moo!
Your favorite competitive games?
« on: March 24, 2014, 01:31:32 pm »
What are you favorite competitive games? Competitive as you play for anything that can be a competition, like a long  deathmatch in anything etc.
Here's my list:
Counter Strike: Global Offensive (Satisfaction at each kill. I play tons of this on Steam, same nickname if you wonder. Competitive matches go from 30 mins to 60 mins usually (if you leave you get a ban from 30 mins, to 1 hour to 1 day to 7 days), 30 rounds and 2 halves of 15 rounds each. Each round is 2:40 mins if I remember correctly, never checked :P)

Quake style games (they're fun and getting a good aim is important, these really give you satisfaction too and, ROCKETS)

Race07 (I play with a graphic tablet in order to turn correctly and that's competitive as well since you race vs 20+ people to win a race)

Write your lists!

Offline Tails' Fake Rings

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 01:39:02 pm »
My favorite competitive games are fighters, and fighters of all kinds at that. Anyone here play some fighters on PC? :)

Offline Thorp

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2014, 02:45:23 pm »
my favorite competitive game is the Unreal series. Chronologially to my lifeline for the PC it was BF1942 > Unreal 03 > Unreal O4 > Savage 1 > BF 2 > Savage 2 > AvP 2010 > SWTOR > Natural Selection 2 > Hawken Alpha > Aliens: Colonial Marines.

Been in a kind of limbo for pc gaming for awhile really...ACM multiplayer could have flourished. The Unreal 3 online population was so small weeks after launch i passed :( Star Citizen is 2 years away...Alien Isolation is singleplayer