Once you go Klonoa, you can never go slowa.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: The Mysidia Trilogy (Warning: lots and lots of dialogue.)  (Read 2087 times)

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
The Mysidia Trilogy (Warning: lots and lots of dialogue.)
« on: December 31, 2014, 05:55:12 am »
(Before we begin, anything Naoya said is inserted in italics, and things put in brackets are little blurbs from afterwards I just felt to include for your convenience. Just so we clear that up first.)

Well, something you guys may not be aware of, was that I recently told to my friend, Naoya, the great and expansive story of Sable, Cyan, and all those other characters I keep spewing about, in a neat (read: Super-confusing) and orderly (read: hole-ridden) manner. I present this document of a conversation between me and Naoya illustrating the full-on (or as much as I could remember) details of this long Epic taking three whole days to e plain. And yes, I glossed over the filler. Be thankful for that, there were a LOT of filler moments...

WARNING: The following story has huge traces of possible plagiaristic tendencies, as well as just generally being rather confusing overall. This is due to being a rather self-told story, and for ease of remembering by being related to terms I could relate to. That, and...it may have started out as a tribute of sorts to all the RPGs I loved to play, all meshed into a story I thought I would enjoy. I dunno, I'll just shut up with the explanations and...well, show you just a bit of the mechanics behind my crazy thought-process.

NOTICE: This story was being re-told by my characters, for the most part. So, you know, just...putting that out there.

ADDENDUM: I might have...skimped on a few key details about when telling the first story. Like the placement of the continents of Mysidia, or...that Horus and Cid had a common dragonian ancestry. Well, just saying that now.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 11:08:50 pm by Sable-Xeno »

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
Re: The Mysidia Trilogy (Warning: lots and lots of dialogue.)
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 11:06:40 pm »
I'm so sorry...I hadn't realized, but a LOT of the third story was cut off...it really WAS "To Be Continued", in a sense.

Sable: "Way to go, Xeno."

...Just...shut up and enjoy the third story, already.

...By the way, I HAVE been considering making character profiles for all the characters mentioned in this story, but it will likely take a very sizeable amount of free time...something I have plenty of. I might end up putting them out in batches, or all at once, or...not at all. I'll have to think about it, but there are a lot of intriguing details that can't exactly be mentioned purely through recap, and all.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 11:15:29 pm by Sable-Xeno »

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).