There are several cat-like creatures in series, but one is the best. (Tat, obviously.)

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Five Nights at Freddy's  (Read 61365 times)

Offline Spirit Macardi

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
Re: Five Nights at Freddy's
« Reply #140 on: December 20, 2015, 12:22:11 pm »
Reactions to the book seem pretty mixed so far, but I've been reading through it myself and I rather like it. Scott's said that the book isn't a formal part of the story and it's essentially its own thing, but a lot of the things it presents seem to fit in perfectly with the canon.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'd highly recommend reading it. There's points where the book is heartfelt, and even really sad, plus you learn the names of some of the victims and even Purple Guy himself (you'll know when he shows up; he's described almost exactly like how his sprite appears!). It may not be in the exact same continuity as the games, but that doesn't necessarily mean that the ideas it presents aren't correct.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 02:14:38 pm by the_darai, Reason: Spoilered for those who have not read the book »

Offline Randomizer

• Villain in Training
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 33
  • The Regular Army is no more
« Reply #141 on: January 13, 2016, 11:21:57 pm »
This showed up in my news feed a minutes ago so why not share it here also :smile2:

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/01/13/fnaf-world-coming-steam-february-19th/

Offline Aura24

• Goddess Claire
  • Dreamer Rating: 43
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #142 on: January 19, 2016, 02:24:12 pm »
Scott's moving the game to this weekend~

http://steamcommunity.com/app/388090/discussions/0/458606248637468090/#c458606248637474362

Edit -

It's out now.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 04:19:23 pm by Aura24 »
Administrator, Founder, and Fan of Klonoa.
Game channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/CrystalBlazier/

Offline Braixen

• Attends nightly prank call meetings
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 24
  • Wario
« Reply #143 on: January 21, 2016, 10:40:39 pm »
Edit -

It's out now.
If Scott can make an RPG release way before it was supposed to then it should be confirmed that he has little elves that know MMF2

Offline Aura24

• Goddess Claire
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #144 on: January 22, 2016, 03:39:36 pm »

Offline Braixen

• Hero in Training
  • Wario

Offline Aura24

• Goddess Claire
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #146 on: January 23, 2016, 03:19:18 am »

Offline Braixen

• Hero in Training
  • Wario
« Reply #147 on: January 23, 2016, 05:52:47 am »
Can someone tell me how this amounts to "Very Positive"

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 05:55:47 am by Kyubi »

Offline TimoKitsune

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
« Reply #148 on: January 23, 2016, 08:55:40 pm »
Okay, so I've almost never posted on this forum, but this feels like one occasion that I feel the need to speak up.

Steam's reviewing system is clearly more aimed toward people finding other people's reviews "Helpful", as opposed to the amount of Positive reviews vs. the Negative. Currently, the ratio of such is 937 to 138, where Positive reviews are winning.

To put this in perspective, I believe this is where the trusting of people's opinion is a load of BS, because of Steam's interpretation of valid opinions. I say this because there is no mental component to clicking "Yes" to its helpfulness, as opposed to...I don't know...putting effort to making a valid review of said product. It doesn't help that the amount of effort put into the game from the Negative reviewers are around the range of 1-2 hours...seriously.

I don't want to sound like this biased apologist for Scott Cawthon or anything, but I think it becomes a little more clear by the second that the antagonism seems less factual and constructive and more about whatever else may be attributed to simply having some fraction of distaste toward Scott himself. It's like I am biased, but at least I have something to prove that FNaF World is probably not as bad as the internet is making it out to be. If it's not Steam's piss poor review system, it's the comment section of Youtube. Again, same old system where people high five each other as they say non-constructive things like "LOL, what's next? FNaF Pachinko?"

Honestly, I don't want to be the guy saying there's some anti-Scott mindset...except that I have seen someone despise him the very minute there was information stating that he's Christian. There was no valid reason to have that distaste, especially when nothing in his dialogue indicates he's the next Doug TenNapel.

Anyway, feel free to correct me if my information/stance is wrong. Pardon my overblown passion, if need be. :embarassed:

Offline Aura24

• Goddess Claire
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #149 on: January 25, 2016, 11:38:08 pm »