Once you go Klonoa, you can never go slowa.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Klonoa fan book (2014) NOW AVAILABLE  (Read 45067 times)

Offline Vincentmrl

• Crazy Pianist
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Moo!
Re: Klonoa fan book! Submit your art!
« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2014, 01:35:54 pm »
Just a question, if the image is horizontal and something around the 16:9 ratio, how will it be shown on the fan book?

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 48
    • My homepage
« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2014, 01:57:41 pm »

I'll use this example again. Your drawing should lean more towards a vertical size than horizontal or there might be borders around it or appear like the example shown. :o

Offline mnstrmthd

• Cursed
  • Dreamer Rating: 32
  • inactive
« Reply #52 on: October 26, 2014, 02:24:44 pm »
(Image removed from quote.)
I'll use this example again. Your drawing should lean more towards a vertical size than horizontal or there might be borders around it or appear like the example shown. :o
We're not aiming to print this book, right? Would it be too much to make a horizontal version of the template? (I hope I don't sound rude)

Offline Vincentmrl

• Crazy Pianist
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Moo!
« Reply #53 on: October 26, 2014, 03:21:12 pm »
My idea was also fixed to work perfectly with an horizontal plane, I think doing horizontal pages would be extremely simple because you just need to separate the left and right part and then add more green with single line in it. Also I feel the bottom part is a bit empty and it would be way better with something in it and some shading. I could help with that if you want.

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
    • My homepage
« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2014, 03:41:59 pm »
Yeah.. now I'm thinking of doing a sort of vertical/horizontal size so any sort of picture can fit. I am running into people saying their picture won't fit with the sizes I provided. So.. let's fix this shall we?
Minimum is now 1063 x 1011 and you can make your image any size larger if you want because I can shrink the image to fit and it prolly won't look bad if I do so. :o I feel the super large size I was offering before was way too big and not everybody enjoys drawing super large and strictly vertical orientated. This whole digital fan book is a learning experience so next time I want to do this we can have it more assessable. :) (Thanks to those who helped me tweak the rules.. I am new to this sorta thing and idk how I coulda done this better.)
New template under the spoiler.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #55 on: October 26, 2014, 03:46:14 pm »
Okay, then. I'm sure you'll get a lot more responses for this, now that you decreased minimum required size...though...would that picture I posted from way back when (on the first page) still look too crude, enven when brought up to that smaller size?

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
    • My homepage
« Reply #56 on: October 26, 2014, 03:58:24 pm »

This is what it looks like but I feel it is now your choice whether you like how it looks or you would like to do something else. :)

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #57 on: October 26, 2014, 04:01:47 pm »
(Image removed from quote.)
This is what it looks like but I feel it is now your choice whether you like how it looks or you would like to do something else. :)

like it?....no...I LOVE IT! Sure, you can use that.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
    • My homepage
« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2014, 04:03:54 pm »
Alright then! Another artwork is added. uvu

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
    • My homepage
« Reply #59 on: October 26, 2014, 04:09:23 pm »
Lolo in a more Winter themed outfit:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Finally replying to this old post since I feel this image can now work within the new size guidelines I proved.. did you still want to submit this artwork? :O