Klonoa Collective: Where our official ship is Joka x Janga.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Klonoa Turn Based Game 2  (Read 140 times)

Offline Caos

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
Klonoa Turn Based Game 2
« on: September 14, 2024, 11:49:34 am »
Hello everybody ;D good morning/evening/night/whatever wherever you are!
The name is Caos, I know it's been a long time but I have something special for you. If every series has a Turn Based Game spinoff why couldn't Klonoa? So I decided to take matters into my own hand :hand: and create a continuation of my previous Klonoa Turn Based RPG, but don't worry you DON'T need to play the first game to enjoy/understand the story of this game (the story I basically Klonoa is sent to a place full of puzzles and monsters). The zip file is too big for it to be an attachment so I put it on Google Drive. Now, without further ado, the download link to my fangame:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uYW3yImb34EhkVkKUd1TRWhC79z3EDsu/view?usp=sharing

I hope you enjoy it,
Caos out.

Offline RAYDEN

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 8
  • Dreams make a wish come true
Re: Klonoa Turn Based Game 2
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2024, 01:09:28 pm »
Hmm, closest we got to Klonoa in a turn-based RPG is that Namco X Capcom game for the PS2 where Klonoa and Guntz just so happen to take part in.

I'll be sure to check this out though!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2024, 01:56:25 pm by RAYDEN »
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho

Offline Caos

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2024, 01:16:19 pm »
Hmm, closest we got to KLonoa in a turn-based RPG is that Namco X Capcom game for the PS2 where Klonoa and Guntz just so happen to take part in.

I'll be sure to check this out though!

Oh yeah, completly forgot about that game :embarassed: shame it was never released in the west.
Anyway, thank you for checking out my game.

Offline Glazier

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2024, 01:46:55 pm »
 ;D that would be rad

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • Blown With The Wind
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2024, 02:09:58 pm »
Doesn't seem to have much yet. Honestly it doesn't seem very Klonoa-esque? It just... Kinda seems to be an RPG of all time.
i mean... what is Klonoa doing wielding a knife...  :embarassed: I guess it's just you playing around in RPG Maker or something. Though if there is more ambition and will to make this project more than just... y'know, that, i could probably help with some things like 3D models or 2D graphics as a whole, or even music, but... i don't think i'm too interested in doing that for what it currently is like...

Well... Maybe you could use some Whispers of Wind ideas.
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2024, 06:06:32 pm »
Played some of it. It's bad, to be honest!

The map layout (alongside with the houses) honestly gave me those Animal crossing vibes

Yeah, don't have much to say other than: it's pretty cool!
I'm an special needs person with Autism, ADHD, etc. I'm an artist, I like music, games, and other things. I'm on Tumblr, Youtube, Reddit, and some other things. I also have a rare leukemia genie called ETV6.

My mind rejects the frequency, it's static craziness to me, Is it a solar fever? The TV man's too loud, our plane is sleeping on a cloud, You turn the dial, I'll try and smile
Wahoo!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline RAYDEN

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 8
  • Dreams make a wish come true
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2024, 05:30:55 pm »
Well there is indeed not much to it, but I hope you get to populate the game with a grand adventure about Klonoa and his amazing knife  :embarassed:
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho