Moos are watching you ◉ω◉

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Guess who made a "cameo" appearance in Astro Bot???  (Read 350 times)

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
Re: Guess who made a "cameo" appearance in Astro Bot???
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2024, 04:07:37 pm »
I wouldn't say the PS5 is worth buying though, at least now. Not only is it expensive, but, there aren't really many exclusives or killer apps to be honest.  :sleeping:
I think that goes double for the pro. €800 and it doesn't even include a disc drive. That will be sold separately for around €180!

Who in their right mind is going to pay that?! x_x

I would have been interested if it were cheaper and had the disc drive, but alas.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2024, 05:54:47 pm by Cobra! »

Offline SerialDreams

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
  • Huepow! Rupuruduu!
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2024, 06:34:50 pm »
I think that goes double for the pro. €800 and it doesn't even include a disc drive. That will be sold separately for around €180!

Who in their right mind is going to pay that?! x_x

I would have been interested if it were cheaper and had the disc drive, but alas.

Heard about that. Absolute rip-off, but not at all unexpected.
That's how modern games and consoles are, cut out what used to be part of the main thing then sell it back separately for a premium.  :drowned:

Consoles these days (really starting with the PS4 and XBone) nickel and dime their user bases at every opportunity.
The PS3 was my go-to for online gaming back then since the only modern PC I had was a Compaq Presario with Windows 7 on it, and it could barely play Portal 2 at a good frame rate. I have a lot of fond memories of playing both the Multiplayer and Zombies modes of World at War and Black Ops, aswell as MW3 with my sister when that came out and Soul Calibur V with my brother when that was brand new.

I quit when I found out that the PS4 would require PS-Plus in order to play online. Now even Nintendo is doing it not only with basic online multiplayer, but even old games now require a subscription.

I'm sorry for going on a bit of a tangent, but I just hate that the modern ideology in everything from consoles to movies nowadays puts profit first to tenth. Giving them one horrible option.  :(
"Wahii, rupurudu!" = "Okay, let's go!"

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Blown With The Wind
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2024, 06:51:48 pm »
It's why i got a PS2 on my 15th birthday, why bother about all of this negativity when you don't have to play by their rules?  :bad_straight_face:

Also, i still play some COD Black Ops and World at War, replaying WaW's campaign on Veteran lately, it'd be cool to play zombies with you some other time but... i mean i guess you grew up enough to not have time nowadays...
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2024, 08:59:54 am »
Heard about that. Absolute rip-off, but not at all unexpected.
That's how modern games and consoles are, cut out what used to be part of the main thing then sell it back separately for a premium.  :drowned:

Consoles these days (really starting with the PS4 and XBone) nickel and dime their user bases at every opportunity.
I think it's best if we moved this to it's own topic, because I have so much to say on the topic.