Once you go Klonoa, you can never go slowa.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: This game looks cool!  (Read 196 times)

Online kittenwatermemes

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
This game looks cool!
« on: August 26, 2024, 06:32:12 pm »
Guess what arrived today? :D

That's right! My copy of Beach Volleyball has arrived! And it looks cool!

I love the disc art here!

It even came with something that looks like it's promoting a Klonoa comic thing

Another addition to my Klonoa game collection!

And I bet the game itself is pretty fun! I cannot wait to play this game when I can!
But yeah, anyways the cover art, the disc art and all that are pretty cool!
I'm an special needs person with Autism, ADHD, etc. I'm an artist, I like music, games, and other things. I'm on Tumblr, Youtube, Reddit, and some other things. I also have a rare leukemia genie called ETV6.

My mind rejects the frequency, it's static craziness to me, Is it a solar fever? The TV man's too loud, our plane is sleeping on a cloud, You turn the dial, I'll try and smile
Wahoo!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline RAYDEN

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 8
  • Dreams make a wish come true
Re: This game looks cool!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2024, 05:14:47 pm »
I love the whimsical design of the disc with the Moo. Perhaps the one advantage it has over PS2 discs is that it did not require a large black stripe on the bottom labeling the name of the console which covered a good portion of the artwork  :sick: but that's just a minor nit pick  ;)
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho

Offline HaggisD1

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 8
  • Odd guy
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2024, 05:16:55 pm »
As far as I know copies of Klonoa Beach volleyball are expensive, I hope you don't get disapointed.

Online rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
  • Blown With The Wind
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2024, 07:05:00 pm »
As far as I know copies of Klonoa Beach volleyball are expensive, I hope you don't get disapointed.

Probably only the PAL versions.
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Online kittenwatermemes

• Hero in Training
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2024, 08:06:01 pm »
I love the whimsical design of the disc with the Moo. Perhaps the one advantage it has over PS2 discs is that it did not require a large black stripe on the bottom labeling the name of the console which covered a good portion of the artwork  :sick: but that's just a minor nit pick  ;)

Me too! The disc art is pretty neat

This one costed around $56 dollars, which is probably a good deal compared to what it usually goes for

But I do remember seeing some that was like $80-100 dollars or so
I'm an special needs person with Autism, ADHD, etc. I'm an artist, I like music, games, and other things. I'm on Tumblr, Youtube, Reddit, and some other things. I also have a rare leukemia genie called ETV6.

My mind rejects the frequency, it's static craziness to me, Is it a solar fever? The TV man's too loud, our plane is sleeping on a cloud, You turn the dial, I'll try and smile
Wahoo!

Offline Mr.KokoPudgeFudge

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
  • I'm a guy who thinks way too much
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2024, 12:24:56 pm »
The one thing I remember about this game is that the localization had Klonoa with a British voice lol.

Online kittenwatermemes

• Hero in Training
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2024, 12:40:45 am »
The one thing I remember about this game is that the localization had Klonoa with a British voice lol.

Oh yeah... The European copies came with a British Klonoa

I haven't heard the Japanese version so I'm not sure what it sounds like but I'm assuming it's pretty much like the one in dtp or something

Wahoo!