Huepow is the real villian in Door to Phantomile.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: AU - Klonoa helps KOS with having Lunatea consumed with sorrow.  (Read 245 times)

Offline RGBStuff

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 5
I know this is some out-of-character fanfiction bull****, but I found this idea cool.

basically to elaborate, Klonoa feels alone after going throught multiple dream worlds, seemingly doomed to befriend those in said worlds, just to leave them and never come back (HUEPOW *COUGH COUGH*), and most people may not even remember him. So he gives into his sorrow.

He feels conflicted, but know people will share something close to his unique pain.

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
  • Blown With The Wind
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Re: AU - Klonoa helps KOS with having Lunatea consumed with sorrow.
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2024, 11:32:15 am »
Not sure why he'd do it, BUT, nicely drawn shoes.  :embarassed:

i mean then again i don't get any fan fiction...
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline SerialDreams

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • Huepow! Rupuruduu!
Re: AU - Klonoa helps KOS with having Lunatea consumed with sorrow.
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2024, 07:41:39 pm »
A character changing their moral alignment always makes for a good what-if roundtable.
What if Klonoa rejected his duty as Dream Traveler and let Lunatea be consumed? What if it spread outside of Lunatea to other dreams?
"Wahii, rupurudu!" = "Okay, let's go!"