Moos are watching you ◉ω◉

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Guntz is the best character in the game  (Read 243 times)

Offline Derpy Hooves

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: -53
  • Just a lurker
Guntz is the best character in the game
« on: July 12, 2024, 07:15:46 pm »
 ;D ;D  He is my fav character due to his determination and how he will save klonoa despite finding him annoying. And his design is 10/10
Guess what... You're a Cutie

Online rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
  • Blown With The Wind
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Re: Guntz is the best character in the game
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2024, 08:43:24 pm »
 :bad_straight_face: okay?  :embarassed:
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline Derpy Hooves

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: -53
  • Just a lurker
Re: Guntz is the best character in the game
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2024, 08:48:25 pm »
I also like Guntz as he feels like the prefect middle ground in difficulty compared to Klonoa's fast attacks and Pango's timed explosive attacks. I also like how Guntz isn't a hero throughout the series either. in beach volley ball he is acting on his own, in DCT he is against Klonoa with his own motives. and in Heroes he starts off as reluctantly supporting Klonoa to wanting to protect and avenge Klonoa. i would argue in the whole series Guntz has the most character development.
Guess what... You're a Cutie