There are several cat-like creatures in series, but one is the best. (Tat, obviously.)

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: My Thoughts on Door to Phantomile  (Read 307 times)

Offline HaggisD1

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 8
  • Odd guy
My Thoughts on Door to Phantomile
« on: May 21, 2024, 02:32:35 pm »
I finally giving my thoughts on DtP...

The charme of the graphics of this game are unmatched, when compared to the other games of the series.

The gameplay is great... (I don't really have anything to add to this)

I LOVE the pre-rendered cutscenes, they reminded me how superb pre-rendered cutscense are.
(Well, actually it was the Remakes that reminded me how good they are  :embarassed:. )

The soundtrack is really good, with only very few tracks I don't like.

DtP didn't really change me or defined me, nor did it really made attached me to it.

But it started somewhat of a flame in my heart to admire this almost forgotten Hero.
I really wanted to know more about Klonoa. He really won a place in my heart as a failed mascot.
And his failure (or the failure of the series) make him really charming.

(Unromantically, I just was really addicted to the gameplay.  :embarassed: You can see some of that energy, In my Klonoa 3D topic  :embarassed:. Eventhough this is far more LV inspired  :confused: )

DtP is just a great game, I can't really add anything to it. And I don't want to analize it  :bad_straight_face:.

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
Re: My Thoughts on Door to Phantomile
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2024, 04:38:17 pm »
I LOVE the pre-rendered cutscenes, they reminded me how superb pre-rendered cutscense are.
(Well, actually it was the Remakes that reminded me how good they are  :embarassed: . )

Mhm. The Ps1 cut-scenes are incredible.

The soundtrack is really good, with only very few tracks I don't like.

So.. what would you say is your favorite track out of the whole thing?
For me, Untamed Heart is one of those favorites

(Unromantically, I just was really addicted to the gameplay.  :embarassed: You can see some of that energy, In my Klonoa 3D topic  :embarassed: . Eventhough this is far more LV inspired  :confused: )

Oh yeah, the Klonoa 3D topic.
Speaking of which, how is the progress of the game going?

The charme of the graphics of this game are unmatched, when compared to the other games of the series.

Yes. The graphics of the game is beautiful
Especially with the details of Klonoa's expressions, like how in some moments you can see him smiling (in terms of the Ps1 version)
I'm an special needs person with Autism, ADHD, etc. I'm an artist, I like music, games, and other things. I'm on Tumblr, Youtube, Reddit, and some other things. I also have a rare leukemia genie called ETV6.

My mind rejects the frequency, it's static craziness to me, Is it a solar fever? The TV man's too loud, our plane is sleeping on a cloud, You turn the dial, I'll try and smile
Wahoo!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.