In some instances, all you can do is wahoo.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Cat Thread  (Read 405 times)

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 9
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
Cat Thread
« on: May 19, 2024, 04:50:05 pm »
Hi all! I have plenty of cats, and I think making a thread of each cat is a good idea, so I've made this thread showing all of them (Hopefully idle chatter is the right place for this)   
No I did not name any of them so don't blame me for some of the names  :embarassed:   
We have around 16 cats so this may be a long thread, if that's okay 

Starting with Sarah! She's currently our oldest one. And I believe we got her because I remember seeing we saw this cat somewhere (I believe back in 2017?) and we watched the owner abandoning her so we took her home and we had her ever since. Mom was wanting to name her Sahara after the desert, but I couldn't say the word very well, so it ended up being Sarah. The second photo shown here is from 2019

Mama Kitty!

Stupid.
Yes, really. Her name is Stupid. Well, we wanted to call her something else (don't remember what it was), but she would never respond to it. 
We yelled "Stupid cat" and she responded to it, so that's how she got her name

Miracle! He can be hateful sometimes. He also really hates Vader (which he is the father of Vader) Second photo is from 2019

Vader! You can probably guess where his name came from

Fuzzy! He was fuzzy as a kitten. He's not even fuzzy anymore. Oh, and I think he also hates Children  :embarassed:  Second photo is from 2019, other cat is named "Asian".

Asian.
(Please don't get mad at me, I was not the one who named her that. I apologize for it) 
Photos are from 2019, and 2022

Grumpy! He was on his death bed as a kitten, and we had to take him to vets and all, and then eventually he had to get a blood transfusion done. So he was sent to a vet to keep him alive long enough for it, and then was sent to the other vet for his blood transfusion. And ever since he's had that, he's been in good health. Yep, the blood transfusion was the thing that saved him. And yeah you can probably imagine how expensive the vet appointments was
First photo is from 2020

Snuggle Bunny

Five (& Maze)

Angel (photo is from 2022)

Lilith

Sweet & Sour

Gray. I think it's obvious where his name came from  (second photo is 2020)

Triplet (don't have much good photos of her)

And now, a bonus photo from May 26, 2019

Also, I want to shout-out this old recording I have from 2017, which involves cats including Sarah

The reasoning of why I'm sharing this video I recorded as a child? One of the cats in it is "Magic", a cat we used to have that passed away in 2019
The recording isn't that good (again, I was a child), and I cannot tell if Magic and Sarah was playing here, or what.
But yeah, I think I should be glad I have footage of a cat we used to have

And yeah I think that shall be it for the Cat thread!  :big_smile: 
« Last Edit: May 19, 2024, 06:43:14 pm by kittenwatermemes, Reason: sharing old cat video from 2017 »
I'm an special needs person with Autism, ADHD, etc. I'm an artist, I like music, games, and other things. I'm on Tumblr, Youtube, Reddit, and some other things. I also have a rare leukemia genie called ETV6.

My mind rejects the frequency, it's static craziness to me, Is it a solar fever? The TV man's too loud, our plane is sleeping on a cloud, You turn the dial, I'll try and smile
Wahoo!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • Blown With The Wind
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Re: Cat Thread
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2024, 05:01:14 pm »
Have you ever had all of your cats around / on top of you at once before?  :embarassed:
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2024, 05:15:24 pm »
Have you ever had all of your cats around / on top of you at once before?  :embarassed:

Probably not all of them at once, but there are some that'll lay on top of me, or around me
including right in my face
Grumpy does snuggle with me sometimes 
But there's been moments where we've had plenty of cats laying on us / around us sound asleep
I'm an special needs person with Autism, ADHD, etc. I'm an artist, I like music, games, and other things. I'm on Tumblr, Youtube, Reddit, and some other things. I also have a rare leukemia genie called ETV6.

My mind rejects the frequency, it's static craziness to me, Is it a solar fever? The TV man's too loud, our plane is sleeping on a cloud, You turn the dial, I'll try and smile
Wahoo!

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2024, 06:19:27 pm »
You weren't kidding when you said you have this many.  :big_smile:

They all look very cute :3 I wish I had that many cats sometimes, but the maintainance and cleanup would kill me. XD

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2024, 06:42:22 pm »
You weren't kidding when you said you have this many.  :big_smile:

They all look very cute :3 I wish I had that many cats sometimes, but the maintainance and cleanup would kill me. XD

Yeah, they're pretty cute!
You could probably what it's like to live with 16 cats ...and 2 dogs (one of which only comes in our home every now and then)
It can be a little challenge

Wahoo!

Offline Batterykitten8

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • Not very familiar with Klonoa,but I hope to hv fun
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2024, 02:00:51 am »
Wahoo! Thanks for sharing, these guys seem very awesome! :O

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2024, 01:59:41 pm »
Wahoo! Thanks for sharing, these guys seem very awesome! :O

No problem!  ;)
And they are indeed awesome

Wahoo!

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2024, 12:52:35 pm »
I have some more cat photos to share today  ;)   

And here's this one from Feb. 25th

« Last Edit: May 22, 2024, 03:00:06 pm by kittenwatermemes »

Wahoo!