No one is safe from Dar's pranks every April Fool's Day. >:3

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: What interesting stuff did you do today?  (Read 3251 times)

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 9
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
Re: What interesting stuff did you do today?
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2024, 09:37:54 pm »
Hello all! Sorry I was inactive, you're about to see why I was inactive.

So I just got back home, and the interesting thing I did is staying In Oklahoma City for a couple nights (with mom and brother) and going to the Galaxycon thingy (for 2 days). The people was quite nice, some of the costumes were pretty amazing and yesterday I did get some compliments because I wore a Kirby shirt

It was fun! Got to take pictures with celebs and all, one of those people was Steve Burns, the original Blues Clues guy. I had a photo with him and a autograph
He was quite a cool guy to meet

And I got some things from there, here's these items I got that I quite like

And I did take plenty of pictures of the city itself and all, so

And, yeah that's basically the interesting thing I did. Staying In Oklahoma City for a couple nights and doing some stuff there

We had quite a good time
I'm an special needs person with Autism, ADHD, etc. I'm an artist, I like music, games, and other things. I'm on Tumblr, Youtube, Reddit, and some other things. I also have a rare leukemia genie called ETV6.

My mind rejects the frequency, it's static craziness to me, Is it a solar fever? The TV man's too loud, our plane is sleeping on a cloud, You turn the dial, I'll try and smile
Wahoo!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2024, 09:29:40 pm »
Sounds like you had a great day out! I don’t think I’ve ever met any celebrities myself, at least not in real life…
Never seen Blue’s Clues either, I don’t think we had access to it.

I've started getting more gigs as a 3D artist. Made about $180 so far, and hopefully I'll be able to find more work! :D

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2024, 07:02:05 pm »
Sounds like you had a great day out! I don’t think I’ve ever met any celebrities myself, at least not in real life…

Mhm. we had a great time
It was also our first time going to a convention center
Needless to say, I believe we already have plans of returning to it next year
It was honestly good for our first time going to something like that
I'd say Comic cons and all are worth going to

Never seen Blue’s Clues either, I don’t think we had access to it.

It was on Nickelodeon, we pretty much grew up with it over here
Do ya have Nickelodeon in Scotland? Just curious to know

Blue's Clues is like an old 90's-2000's Nickelodeon educational show where a blue animated dog "Blue" leaves 3 clues around that gives out hints of what she wants to do in the day, and the viewer and the host has to figure out where those clues are. I think that's a good way of explaining what the show basically is
There's currently a re-run of it called "Blue's Clues and You" with a different host

I've started getting more gigs as a 3D artist. Made about $180 so far, and hopefully I'll be able to find more work! :D

Oh wow! Congratulations, that's a lot of money!
Hopefully you do get more gigs!
3D art sounds difficult to learn, so I imagine it takes lots of practice for 3D art and all that
I'm an special needs person with Autism, ADHD, etc. I'm an artist, I like music, games, and other things. I'm on Tumblr, Youtube, Reddit, and some other things. I also have a rare leukemia genie called ETV6.

My mind rejects the frequency, it's static craziness to me, Is it a solar fever? The TV man's too loud, our plane is sleeping on a cloud, You turn the dial, I'll try and smile
Wahoo!

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2024, 09:52:55 pm »
I was at the shop today with £5 in my account (I have more in my savings but it’s deliberately a huge hassle to get into that), and the stuff I had in my basket came up to more than that, so I went to get another bottle of juice that was cheaper only to find out someone paid for the shopping for me!

Guess there are still some good people in the world.

I’ve also been learning how to use Blender 4 to convert a model to work in Tower Unite for a friend that he paid me to do. I’ve gotten the hang of it, but man, it feels so cumbersome to use…

I’ve been thinking if using this as a side hustle, doing 3D commissions for people for the game. I’ll need to redo my website to advertise myself. (Might also do website commissions while I’m at it)

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2024, 02:03:27 pm »
I was at the shop today with £5 in my account (I have more in my savings but it’s deliberately a huge hassle to get into that), and the stuff I had in my basket came up to more than that, so I went to get another bottle of juice that was cheaper only to find out someone paid for the shopping for me!

Guess there are still some good people in the world.

Oh wow! That's good!
That is a very kind person who paid for your stuff for you!  ;)

I’ve also been learning how to use Blender 4 to convert a model to work in Tower Unite for a friend that he paid me to do. I’ve gotten the hang of it, but man, it feels so cumbersome to use.

Blender. That's gotta be difficult to learn
I've tried Blender before, and I don't like using it 
I hate how difficult it is to use
Tower Unite. Sounds interesting  :unsure:

I’ve been thinking if using this as a side hustle, doing 3D commissions for people for the game. I’ll need to redo my website to advertise myself. (Might also do website commissions while I’m at it)

Sounds like a good idea to me!
I think doing commissions would work out! 
« Last Edit: June 06, 2024, 03:15:10 pm by kittenwatermemes »

Wahoo!

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2024, 03:16:15 pm »
Lately I've been playing the Wii with some family members, been playing Wii Sports and Wii Party and all that 

It's been quite fun!

And I believe the Wii we've been using is like, the first original Wii we've ever owned 

There's a screenshot of Mario Kart on it from 2014, and some Raving Rabbit screenshot from I believe 2017

Yeah, pretty cool that it still works after all these years

That's one interesting thing we've been doing recently

Wahoo!

Offline Batterykitten8

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • Not very familiar with Klonoa,but I hope to hv fun
« Reply #46 on: Yesterday at 01:20:47 am »

Wow! Nice! I have a bunch of respect for 3D artists… that’s so cool!
Good luck!