Browsing this site on a smartphone? Be sure to browse it in landscape for the best experience!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: A KLONOA ANIME CAN HAPPEN THIS IS HOW DON'T ASK QUESTIONS!  (Read 9139 times)

Offline HylianBran

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • Glover vs Klonoa Beach Volleyball: Dawn of Racism
Re: A KLONOA ANIME CAN HAPPEN THIS IS HOW DON'T ASK QUESTIONS!
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2020, 12:55:52 am »
I agree entirely with Drisaac.

I love this community to death.
The fact there are so many people that share my appreciation and love for an underrated gem of a series is nothing short of heartwarming.

And I absolutely adore the idea of Namco bringing Klonoa back into the spotlight with a remake or a proper sequel to Lunatea's Veil. Heck, when I was 13 I made some dumb videos about that on my original YouTube channel.  :embarassed:

But harassing Namco through their social handles and comm lines will more than likely have the exact opposite of the desired effect. Id est, they will be even less interested in doing anything with Klonoa.

We ought to take ole MLK Jr.'s approach to this and peacefully demonstrate our love and passion for Namco's underdog series by sharing fan content like art, music, animation, games, everything.  :)

With the discovery of the Klonoa Encore trademark made late last year I hold a strong amount of hope that we will see the Dream Traveler return.
I couldn't agree more.
Backloggd: https://www.backloggd.com/u/HylianBran/

crazy crazy graveyard theory
ghost tried to approach me
got leery

Offline Batterykitten8

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • Not very familiar with Klonoa,but I hope to hv fun
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2024, 07:46:30 pm »
Alternatively, we as a community have the power to make one ourselves! :unsure:
It would be a big effort, and likely not as instantly high-quality (in terms of animation and such), but it is absolutely possible. If enough people are willing…

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 9
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2024, 08:10:18 pm »
Alternatively, we as a community have the power to make one ourselves! :unsure:
It would be a big effort, and likely not as instantly high-quality (in terms of animation and such), but it is absolutely possible. If enough people are willing…

Hmm... a huge group of people collaborating and making our own Klonoa anime..
I'd be down for it. It'd be worth a shot.
Sounds like a good idea to me
Though I'll probably need to improve my digital art, and animating.
I'm an special needs person with Autism, ADHD, etc. I'm an artist, I like music, games, and other things. I'm on Tumblr, Youtube, Reddit, and some other things. I also have a rare leukemia genie called ETV6.

My mind rejects the frequency, it's static craziness to me, Is it a solar fever? The TV man's too loud, our plane is sleeping on a cloud, You turn the dial, I'll try and smile
Wahoo!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2024, 08:15:41 pm »
I’d like to help, but I’m not sure how I could contribute. :sad_face:
« Last Edit: May 23, 2024, 08:55:48 pm by Cobra! »

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • Blown With The Wind
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2024, 08:19:56 pm »
I was once working on such thing but it never got far. Whispers of Wind was some one's game idea, but it died off really easily, since it's easy to say, but not easy to fulfill. Either way i still plan to do something about Whispers of Wind, though definitely not animation, though i was going to be its animator.

That i thought of instead was, well because i kinda like the ideas of Whispers of Wind, was to turn it into a comic series. Though... I simply can't do it, i'm really busy with so many projects, one of them already being comics, an original one at that, Cap. Stone.

I could, but i don't want to, oh and my thing is doing all by hand, not digitally.
I'm tired of the term anime honestly, animation, anime, they are all the same, the only thing setting it appart is that it is from Japan, but of course, Americans like y'all simply never really had these, and when y'all got it, were compromised, and were thirsty for the real deal, and "wow it's so different!", even tho i think anything could be fine by me.
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline Batterykitten8

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • Not very familiar with Klonoa,but I hope to hv fun
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2024, 01:53:54 am »
honestly, animation, anime, they are all the same

heh, yeah. it can help narrow down the exact animation style you might picture, but the meaning of the terms are really not very different

Offline SerialDreams

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • Huepow! Rupuruduu!
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2024, 04:22:44 pm »
WE MIGHT GET A KLONOA ANIME IF WE SPAM NETFLIX TO MAKE AN ANIME SERIES TO REBOOT KLONOA!!!! WAHOO!!!!

Petitioning, or even just reaching out to NAMCO and Netflix. Maybe.
Spamming, if you mean by how it's commonly defined, would most likely have the opposite effect.

Plus, I think what we need instead of an anime or another remake is a fresh Klonoa game made from the ground up possessing the wit, charm, and drama of the games past but with revitalized gameplay and a flair all it's own.

As an old-time fan, I've enjoyed every game in the series to some extant, but I'm not unwilling to admit that the gameplay (while unique in some ways) doesn't hold up too well. Even with the various extra pieces they throw in to make puzzles and platforming more difficult, the gameplay in every entry remains roughly the same. No real sense of progression or further development of any of the mechanics with the minor exception of new enemies with new specials like Erbil (the crescent looking enemies from LV that give Klonoa a boosted, electrified double jump).
"Wahii, rupurudu!" = "Okay, let's go!"

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 9
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2024, 04:33:56 pm »
Plus, I think what we need instead of an anime or another remake is a fresh Klonoa game made from the ground up possessing the wit, charm, and drama of the games past but with revitalized gameplay and a flair all it's own.

Even better. That would be nice  :)
I also wouldn't even mind a squeal to Klonoa Heros, if it means we get to learn more about Pango, and some other stuff
So a new game would be neat
I'm an special needs person with Autism, ADHD, etc. I'm an artist, I like music, games, and other things. I'm on Tumblr, Youtube, Reddit, and some other things. I also have a rare leukemia genie called ETV6.

My mind rejects the frequency, it's static craziness to me, Is it a solar fever? The TV man's too loud, our plane is sleeping on a cloud, You turn the dial, I'll try and smile
Wahoo!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • Blown With The Wind
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2024, 04:39:33 pm »

As an old-time fan, I've enjoyed every game in the series to some extant, but I'm not unwilling to admit that the gameplay (while unique in some ways) doesn't hold up too well. Even with the various extra pieces they throw in to make puzzles and platforming more difficult, the gameplay in every entry remains roughly the same. No real sense of progression or further development of any of the mechanics with the minor exception of new enemies with new specials like Erbil (the crescent looking enemies from LV that give Klonoa a boosted, electrified double jump).

Finally, somebody understands me...  :big_smile:
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/