Huepow is the real villian in Door to Phantomile.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Operation: Pinkeye (Rareware inspired game)  (Read 4953 times)

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
  • Blown With The Wind
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Re: Operation: Pinkeye (Rareware inspired game)
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2023, 10:31:50 pm »
Oh yeah, and i'm definely a fan of Virtua Cop, it'd be nice to get Virtua Cop attention, which doesn't seem to get that much these days.  ;)
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2024, 05:58:51 pm »

It got released! On the 2nd November 2022! :D

The game is available on Steam, Zoom Platform, Itch.io and GameJolt.

Either way, I hope you guys enjoy Operation: Pinkeye!

Proud to announce that I have officially bought this game on Steam!  :big_smile:

It's on sale rn which allowed me to get this game and a old Sam and Max game for $7.08

I don't have an actual keyboard at the moment, since I've been using a Ps4 controller to type since I believe May

You can probably imagine what it's like typing with it on PC

So, as soon as I get an actual keyboard, I'll be sure to check this game out

It looks like a pretty fun game!
I'm an special needs person with Autism, ADHD, etc. I'm an artist, I like music, games, and other things. I'm on Tumblr, Youtube, Reddit, and some other things. I also have a rare leukemia genie called ETV6.

My mind rejects the frequency, it's static craziness to me, Is it a solar fever? The TV man's too loud, our plane is sleeping on a cloud, You turn the dial, I'll try and smile
Wahoo!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Online Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2024, 08:51:55 pm »

Proud to announce that I have officially bought this game on Steam!  :big_smile:

It's on sale rn which allowed me to get this game and a old Sam and Max game for $7.08

I don't have an actual keyboard at the moment, since I've been using a Ps4 controller to type since I believe May

You can probably imagine what it's like typing with it on PC

So, as soon as I get an actual keyboard, I'll be sure to check this game out

It looks like a pretty fun game!

I appreciate it! :big_smile:

I’m very close to getting a PC CD run made for the game, and I’m also working on a spin-off called Operation: Followthrough, and it will lean more into the Virtua Cop inspiration, being a rail shooter.

To help keep me motivated, and to make it authentically retro looking, I’m developing it first for the Atari Jaguar, as there is a game jam happening with that right now. Progress has been really good lately. I’ll show some footage when I get back to my PC.

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Hero in Training
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2024, 04:09:38 pm »
I appreciate it! :big_smile:

I’m very close to getting a PC CD run made for the game, and I’m also working on a spin-off called Operation: Followthrough, and it will lean more into the Virtua Cop inspiration, being a rail shooter.

To help keep me motivated, and to make it authentically retro looking, I’m developing it first for the Atari Jaguar, as there is a game jam happening with that right now. Progress has been really good lately. I’ll show some footage when I get back to my PC.

Ahh, so there'll be a physical copy off it one day

Oh yay, a planned sequel!  :big_smile:

I would love to see footage of it!

And how are you gonna release a game for a console that's been discontinued for years? Curious to know  :unsure:

(then again some russian person made bootlegs for the sega genesis in the 2010's era so)

I'm assuming these games are inspired by Goldeneye?

I've never played a single Goldeneye game before so no clue what Goldeneye is about
I'm an special needs person with Autism, ADHD, etc. I'm an artist, I like music, games, and other things. I'm on Tumblr, Youtube, Reddit, and some other things. I also have a rare leukemia genie called ETV6.

My mind rejects the frequency, it's static craziness to me, Is it a solar fever? The TV man's too loud, our plane is sleeping on a cloud, You turn the dial, I'll try and smile
Wahoo!

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Hero in Training
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2024, 03:16:08 pm »
Alright, so today I played through some of it
and wrote a review on Steam.

It's not bad at all! This game is pretty fun!

It does seem like a game I would enjoy playing on the N64 or Ps1

I also had it in Scots cause why not, and despite English being my native and only language I can fully speak, It was actually somewhat readable. I could honestly tell what it was saying and what It was wanting me to do

Some words I was a lil confused on what they were supposed to be like "ramshacklt"

Overall though, not a bad game, I would like to see more of this!  :big_smile:

Wahoo!

Online Cobra!

• Hero in Training
    • My website
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2024, 05:01:36 pm »
Alright, so today I played through some of it
and wrote a review on Steam.

It's not bad at all! This game is pretty fun!

It does seem like a game I would enjoy playing on the N64 or Ps1

I also had it in Scots cause why not, and despite English being my native and only language I can fully speak, It was actually somewhat readable. I could honestly tell what it was saying and what It was wanting me to do

Some words I was a lil confused on what they were supposed to be like "ramshacklt"

Overall though, not a bad game, I would like to see more of this!  :big_smile:

I really appreciate it! :big_smile:

Should I make another thread for Operation: Followthrough or just rename this one?

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Hero in Training
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2024, 05:28:21 pm »
I really appreciate it! :big_smile:

Should I make another thread for Operation: Followthrough or just rename this one?

I think a Walkthrough would be helpful, since gameplay footages are the only walkthroughs for it

Wahoo!

Online Cobra!

• Hero in Training
    • My website
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2024, 06:16:40 pm »

I think a Walkthrough would be helpful, since gameplay footages are the only walkthroughs for it
Oh no no, you don't get me. Operation: Followthrough is a spin-off game to the series.

I'm making it for the Atari Jaguar first due to a game jam that is happening, and then I will port it to PC using the Godot Engine.

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Hero in Training
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2024, 08:48:05 pm »
Oh no no, you don't get me. Operation: Followthrough is a spin-off game to the series.

I'm making it for the Atari Jaguar first due to a game jam that is happening, and then I will port it to PC using the Godot Engine.

...Oh.
Yeah, I'd say to go ahead and make that a separate topic then

Wahoo!

Online Cobra!

• Hero in Training
    • My website
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2024, 07:48:02 pm »
I think I’m going to leave it for now. For reasons that I won’t get into here, I’m keeping development of the game under wraps for the time being, sharing only to friends & family, and whoever shares the homebrew Discord servers I’m in.

The reception has been overwhelmingly positive, though!