Vincentmrl's Mac can make origami out of hamburga french fry. Don't ask how.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: [Forum game] emoji story  (Read 1387 times)

Offline Derpy Hooves

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: -53
  • Just a lurker
[Forum game] emoji story
« on: December 28, 2016, 08:31:12 am »
Steps

Make a story out of the previous posters emojis (longer responses are ok but, short ones are preferred.)

Then, put a line of emojis. You can start then line with 5 words.

Cell Phone rings  :hand:  :confused:  :angry:  :drowned:  :screaming:  :sleeping:
Guess what... You're a Cutie

YukarinUniversalTraveler

Re: [Forum game] emoji story
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2022, 09:19:36 pm »
Okay, lemme see if I understand this. Basically, I have to, like, invent a story with the emojis you posted, right?

If so, then, I think, those emojis are like: Cell phone rings, Klonoa answers the call, and he's told that a giant, like, Moo-shaped hamburger is awaiting him in the front of his house. Klonoa thinks that's unbelievable, and that he has got to figure it all out. So he goes to the front door, but, when he opens it, he finds out that a mountain of hamburgers, giant as a Giant Moo(I guess), was there, leaning against the door to keep balance, so, when Klonoa opens the door, the mountain just falls appart, flooding Klonoa's house with hamburgers, much to Klonoa's chagrin. Then, Klonoa just kinda falls unconscious because of the sheer amount of hamburgers that were flooding his house to the brim.
How was that? :|

'Kay, my turn I guess:

The curtain rises  :lookinleft: :D :unsure: :confused: :angry2: :sad_face: x_x