No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Sonic Unleashed Wii: Need help, missing two moon medals  (Read 1233 times)

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
Sonic Unleashed Wii: Need help, missing two moon medals
« on: August 22, 2016, 09:04:16 am »
I have 100 sun medals and 67 moon medals. I have enough Sun medals but I can't open the remaining doors in the Gaia temples because I need 69 moon medals. I've completed EVERY mission I've unlocked (and I've double checked that), but I STILL don't have enough. I've been into every open door in the Gaia temples, and there are no green spots on the map, meaning I got everything there. How do I get the last two Moon medals? This is kinda getting frustrating because I checked EVERYTHING, and I still can't find them.  :(

PS: Nothing from the HD versions will help, since the PS2/Wii versions are different than the HD ones.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 09:06:33 am by Windbullet »
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline GuyWithThePie

• Meowth That's Right!
  • Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
Re: Sonic Unleashed Wii: Need help, missing two moon medals
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 12:10:27 pm »
I 100% Unleashed Wii earlier this year. Have you tried checking for hidden items in different stages and missions? I used this guide to find them:

https://www.gamefaqs.com/wii/945572-sonic-unleashed/faqs/55095

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Re: Sonic Unleashed Wii: Need help, missing two moon medals
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2016, 12:59:47 pm »
Wish I could be of move help. I have the PS2 version of the game which is basically the same as the Wii version but I haven't 100% it.