Admins here are usually hiding in the shadows. We hate bright light.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: I'm doing it I'm going to revive Klonoa!!!  (Read 1373 times)

Offline DreamTraveler

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • What you think you become
I'm doing it I'm going to revive Klonoa!!!
« on: April 08, 2016, 08:54:54 pm »
You might think of it as a joke but it's very possible even with the law of attraction if we gathered enough people we can trigger a shift in the universe making a Klonoa 3. On top of it I plan on finding a way to talk to Namco about reviving the Klonoa games but I'd have to do it by the proper channels. I'm very professional talking with people HOWEVER you probably know the flaw a different team will have to be in order. I'm not gonna be able to afford the money for the Klonoa 3 project but I just wanna get Namco's attention.

I have done it with the Nintendo corporation as well where the law of attraction has worked with me numerous of times and the idea might be a possibility. Before we do this we need to decide what console should it belong to for a Klonoa 3 Project and what the story plot should be. We need to all keep thinking about a Klonoa 3 Project and Namco and they will realize it was a mistake to end the Klonoa series. Video games are made to be immortal and that's what's killing the gaming industry is putting age in it. I'm asking you guys to help me make a chain around the internet to gather thousands of Klonoa fans to mail to Namco we want a 3rd Klonoa game!
I exist in your thoughts and dreams.

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
Re: I'm doing it I'm going to revive Klonoa!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2016, 03:45:52 am »
I know only 1 Klonoa fan in real life... and that's my brother XD
Oh if only I could become a lawyer sooner I could sue Namco for not making Klonoa 3... 8D
Nah I'm just kidding I would never do that...maybe-
Anyway I'd love to help in anyway I can. I've already been giving my full support and doing all I could for Klonoa in the past few years (aka voting non stop everyday for him on the smash ballot-)but if there's anything else I can do I'd be happy to join in.

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Re: I'm doing it I'm going to revive Klonoa!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2016, 06:28:14 am »
I wanna say do it multi platform.
Also good luck/well/do your best.
Take the idea and make it into an action or will and not falter on it. Not worrying about the rest.
Best advice I can come up with at the moment.

I've seen a couple really passionate Klonoa fans in the Japanese community recently that I follow on twitter. It gives me hope knowing that there are still dedicated people.