In some instances, all you can do is wahoo.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: It's almost my 23rd birthday!!!  (Read 1564 times)

Offline DreamTraveler

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • What you think you become
It's almost my 23rd birthday!!!
« on: December 06, 2015, 12:47:36 am »
So yeah some people might think it's weird to celebrate a birthday at this age but I don't  ;) so as of this monday at midnight I am turning 23 but I'm still a shorty  :bad_straight_face: half the kids here don't even believe my age. I'm surprised an officer hasn't mistaken me for some kid playing hooky when I help my mom at the store. So while I'm not getting a wind ring for my birthday which could earn you best friend list I am still getting a telescope. Wish me the best of luck on my birthday guys and happy birthday to the same people who have my date. I'm waiting for somebody to card me for buying an R Rated game surprised they haven't yet.

What you could do for my birthday is surrender your Klonoa preorder hats from the Wii preorder if any of you out there still exist otherwise I'm gonna just stick my hands through these monitors and steal it haha jking. Sorry I haven't been posting I'm starting to become more addicted on the internet and it's stealing my real life  :sick: on top of it I hope my memory isn't failing I have to find different ways to remember by rereading my stuff. Sadly I don't have health insurance which could be another useful birthday gift to check my memory. It has been recovering slightly though so what's up everyone?
I exist in your thoughts and dreams.

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Re: It's almost my 23rd birthday!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2015, 12:53:04 am »

Early happy birthday and nah memory loss just happens pfft. Usually through disorganization and overburden of things. As well as sleeplessness.

No touchy my few Klonoa things though  :|  I will defend my tiny little shrine around my comp very fiercely  :embarassed:

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2015, 01:30:43 am »
HAPPY early BIRTHDAY
that is all
XD
(also i don't think you want this terrible Klonoa i made out of bees wax so i don't have any klonoa related stuff for you to steal, sorry XP)

Offline Dish

• Gone with the Wind
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • Hi! I'm Dish!
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2015, 01:38:56 pm »
Happy Womb Escape Day, dood!

I hope you get what you desire, and maybe some platform shoes.  ;)

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2015, 11:28:54 am »
Happy Birthday! ;D

Offline Dimitri

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 5
  • I have absolutely nothing special to put here.
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2015, 11:37:17 am »
Happy birthday Dream Traveller, here's hoping it's a good one. ;D
I registered in 2015 as part of a roleplaying game and proceeded to never do anything of importance. Oops?