Depends on route I want to go and what definition of villain I go by. so some different versions are being made.
- Subtly infect the whole world mentally with my will and drive people into state of chaos confusion and terror as I rip from them the foundations of what they grasp upon for remaining whatever sane is.
- Forcibly turn everyone into demons because why not and again watch people lose their minds as some may not able to cope with it
- Drown people in all the pleasure and ego feeding power and fame they want till they run out of things to keep them selves going on and then watch people implode in miserable breakdowns. I would also strip those people the ability to feel humility or empathy while simultaneously leaving just enough of something for them to know they have fallen far.
- Turn everyone into raving lunatics
- Make people believe in a false good and then tear it out from under them and show then just how actually bad they were followed by rewarding them for their life of a falsehood
- Treat everyone as if they were playthings and lord over them forever
- Just ends the world and self because devalue everything the whole world is meaningless in this case
- Make everyone think they are capable of being perfect and watch them go absolutely crazy when they try to keep perfecting what they cannot ever perfect
- Turn everyone into cats just because. This means all the positive and negative benefits of being a real cat
- Give people a fake immortality with the added catch of still being able to feel certain kind of pain. Particularly the emotional kind and only being able to die when one thinks and believes they are dead.
Idk I could probably pull out more random things but I am done for now