No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Legal way to get free Steam/Origin/Desura games (not spam or anything lol)  (Read 1080 times)

Offline Vincentmrl

• Crazy Pianist
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Moo!
Hey guys there's an awesome site where for doing adware things like downloading an app on your phone, or watching a video or even better: playing games that have achievements, you get points and can use these to buy games, steam cards, steam emoticons etc. The prices are very cheap as in a day I bought Race 07 from there, then some days later another Race 07 for a friend and now I bought Race Injection. Yes, it takes up to 2 days to get the redeem code but still it's worth the time spent. If you want to register, go here and press on the top right register: http://www.tremorgames.com/?ref=443268

This is the best site that does that overall, as the others have really high prices.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 61
    • Den of Darai
I might look at it. I'm leery of this things, I don't like to put anything ad-related on my phone or computer because it could be adware.

Offline Vincentmrl

• Crazy Pianist
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Moo!
That's why I use a virtual machine :P