It is said that Dae is raising a Floof Army. Beware.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Weird/awesome dreams you had  (Read 22107 times)

Offline Mr.KokoPudgeFudge

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 5
  • I'm a guy who thinks way too much
Re: Weird/awesome dreams you had
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2023, 05:08:14 pm »
Each time I see a question like this, I have to get out the classic (This is an old dream I'm pasting):

I had this dream last night, where me, my brother, my mom, and Nicholas Cage were driving to my cousins' house, when apparently whoisthisgit was somehow in the car as well, and tried murdering our whole family with a fork, and I had to stop him during the entire ride. When we arrived, I told my cousin's family what happened, and then accused my brother, before quickly realising it wasn't him. It was at this point my point of view suddenly changed from me to Nicholas Cage. So Nicholas Cage went into some room where a bunch of communists slept, and found him, but when he tried to get him to the police and my cousins' family, he dissapeared. He suddenly somehow got into a fight with King Kong in some place that looked like the Grand Canyon, and then King Kong reveals, we were in Tokyo the whole time, and King Kong had helped Nicholas Cage before in an arc of his, and there is an even bigger Kong in Kyoto, which is apparently the city of the dead, and some Indian-comedy-like  sound effect plays, and I look at Nicholas Cage in the 3rd person. I don't remember anything after that, which probably means I woke up.

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • Blown With The Wind
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2023, 05:24:46 pm »
That dream is so trippy and unusual, which is why it's so memorable to you.  :embarassed:

One dream i was casually laying in the bed, trying to sleep, then i think i was feeling quite, naughty... But then out of nowhere some sort of bee got into my shirt and kept flying all over my torso, it was very uncomfortable and scary, quite panic inducing :O! So yeah, i kept trying to get rid of him in panic, but oh god it was so uncomfortable and the noise was also really uncomfortable and then it was like, powerful for some reason, the bee could kinda push me a bit every milisecond it was landing on me only to fly again, to only land again  x_x, so, then it got into the back of my neck, and the dream ended, with me waking up shouting "AH!-" imedietally, as soon as it landed at the back of my neck.

The other dream, i had a chance to revise the forum's banner, i wasn't very satisfied with the contrast (which i actually am not that satisfied irl!), so i made the sky darker, the trees stand out better, and in general, yeah, shadows looking much darker, and the museum, also looking much darker, with the windows shining being more noticable, also Klonoa's face was adjusted for his "mouth" resemble less of a wolf, and more of a cat, which, well, it was hard to nail, so it did end up like a wolf either way... After all that, all of the sudden i'm walking off to somewhere, and, i get a surprise hug from my back, by, Arisho?! (flattered) And then the dream ended with that.

Oh god...  :embarassed:
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

• Hero
  • Blown With The Wind
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2023, 09:41:39 am »
I was entering my bedroom, while sliding the door, i saw in the corner far at the other side of the bedroom, a large brown bug? I thought it was a spider at first, so i went to get my sandals, until i looked back and there it was!  :O It was not a spider, and it wasn't brown as well, it had like, a bright green long blocky "shell" on top of it, and it had spider like legs that were instead beige and "flesh" like, soo, 1 sandal had to do! I was walking backwards while looking closely at the strange bug, trying to get a good spot for it to not get on my hand while i could still hit it... I couldn't so the little bug comically stopped in front of me and it swinged one of its paw at me and it was SUPER STRONG!  :embarassed: x_x
It felt like being hit by a tank on Left 4 Dead (without it being on expert or realistic mode), just flying back really hard...  :embarassed: As soon as i hit the wall (which was in miliseconds), i woke up feeling like that!  :O And i realized... It was like, in the middle of the night, like, 4 AM probably...  x_x So... I decided to have some fun while ensuring that was going to make me sleep faster, since i had to at this time. :bad_straight_face: Good thing my blanket and pillow felt very soft for some reason, but it was pleasurable...
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

• Hero
  • Blown With The Wind
« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2023, 09:06:59 am »
Hmmm, i don't remember much but, i just had a dream where i went to Other World, y'know, basicly the heaven of Dragon Ball, and, some of my friends were also there... Seems like a good after life to be on...  :unsure:

Offline Mr.KokoPudgeFudge

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 5
  • I'm a guy who thinks way too much
« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2023, 02:28:43 pm »
I had a dream last night where me and my father committed domestic terrorism (we laced food with explosives). Truly a Middle Eastern moment of all time x_x
« Last Edit: June 04, 2023, 02:40:00 pm by Mr.KokoPudgeFudge »

• Hero
  • Blown With The Wind
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2023, 11:17:12 am »
Started off with me on a party  with i think 3 other people, that makes it 4, it's certainly not my thing to be in a party of loud teenagers...  :sleeping:

We were thinking on what to play, so i said "Let's play Worms: Armageddon, wait, i mean Revolution!" (it's like i was self aware in the dream that i read it wrong, i don't have Armageddon  :O), so yeah, we kept playing Worms: Revolution, the typical, on, my mother's bathroom...?  :O Why would we play there?  :embarassed:

Then, after we were done for, we went to play on my PS2, still in the bathroom tho, and we had, a Dragon Ball Z game that, i had no idea, it doesn't exist, but, it closely, and i really mean closely resambled a Budokai game, not a Budokai Tenkaichi game tho, a Budokai game.

There was a character creator in the game, and... I accidentally made a character that looked like, it looked like (i shout) "That looks like Chun Li! (people start laughing) I MEAN JACKIE CHUN!  :O", well, Master Roshi / Jackie Chun was not a playable fighter in this game, but, yeah, then we kept slapping each other, and, for some reason there were 4 player battles in this game, something like, Street Fighter EX3 per say...  :unsure:

And i woke up after that.

• Hero
  • Blown With The Wind
« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2023, 08:43:15 am »
Today had a dream where i wanted to downgrade my Windows 10 to Windows 7, i tried to do that, but, it still was Windows 10 after that, i guess it's supposted to represent something i really want shouldn't be done, which is, yeah, i wanted Windows 7, but, i don't think i should have it again...  :(

Then after that i went down stairs, to the parking lot of this apartment, i saw a TV that had... Yukarin in it? I ended up being hypnotised, then she said "Never look back.", she said more, all of which, yeah, is true, i should never look back at our history, but at the very least, i'm thankful i had one extra day recently so that the last thing i can remember her for is, something a tad better.

Rather, realistic dream isn't it...?  :unsure:

Offline HaggisD1

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 8
  • Odd guy
« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2023, 09:51:09 am »
I had once a dream were I was driving/riding a very little train with my dad and my brother, like one of those you can find in themeparks.

But the thing was it was riding on rails on a public road and later on to some hills or mountains.

In the end it was going downward and i fell out of train.  x_x

Offline HaggisD1

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 8
  • Odd guy
« Reply #58 on: December 30, 2023, 06:19:35 am »
I just had a dream where I would find the missing piece of my headphones, I only to talked with my brother.

But the dream goes further...

I asked some question about Pokèmon on this forum, and a bunch of guys with anime profile pics showed up (that i have never seen before) with green text-boxes, helping me with my Problem.

It was really strange to see green text-Boxen below the white ones.

Seeing that the forum has a new member makes me wonder if the dream had a meaning...

Offline Graturi

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
« Reply #59 on: December 30, 2023, 09:37:41 am »
I just had a dream where I would find the missing piece of my headphones, I only to talked with my brother.

But the dream goes further...

I asked some question about Pokèmon on this forum, and a bunch of guys with anime profile pics showed up (that i have never seen before) with green text-boxes, helping me with my Problem.

It was really strange to see green text-Boxen below the white ones.

Seeing that the forum has a new member makes me wonder if the dream had a meaning...

It definitely does but I'm not gonna spoil it