Oh goody I've had this saved in my drafts since may 5ｔｈ. what a heck of a first forum game for me.
Ok so I'll set this up sort of like a game.
here are the rules and suggestions.
Everything past this horizontal line is forum game if you intend quote it.
- Speak a message in english. Then speak that same message in any alternative language you understand.
- Keep messages simple please if you can
- Multple languages are allowed
- If you can pull it off Phantomillian is allowed @[email protected]
- List what languages you are replying with
- Google Translate is allowed. But it is probably going to be full of errors.
- Be respectful and patient with others. Talking in a language you don't understand easily can be very difficult.
- All Forum Rules still apply to this game. No cursing or swearing in other languages. No obscene language.
I'm reallly rusty on japanese so forgive me on that lol now but I'll try and start with that.
Now from what little I know japanese to english needs looots of interpretation
so I'm posting several versions
These 3 could all roughly mean the same in japanese.
(English): Hello how are you?
(English): Hi how are you?
(English): Hello are you well?
(Japanese / にほんご / 日本語): こんにちは元気ですかNo kanji
(Japanese / にほんご / 日本語): こんにちはげんきですかwhat the kanji is in hirigana