Admins here are usually hiding in the shadows. We hate bright light.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: What interesting stuff did you do today?  (Read 2821 times)

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 9
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
Re: What interesting stuff did you do today?
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2024, 09:37:54 pm »
Hello all! Sorry I was inactive, you're about to see why I was inactive.

So I just got back home, and the interesting thing I did is staying In Oklahoma City for a couple nights (with mom and brother) and going to the Galaxycon thingy (for 2 days). The people was quite nice, some of the costumes were pretty amazing and yesterday I did get some compliments because I wore a Kirby shirt

It was fun! Got to take pictures with celebs and all, one of those people was Steve Burns, the original Blues Clues guy. I had a photo with him and a autograph
He was quite a cool guy to meet

And I got some things from there, here's these items I got that I quite like

And I did take plenty of pictures of the city itself and all, so

And, yeah that's basically the interesting thing I did. Staying In Oklahoma City for a couple nights and doing some stuff there

We had quite a good time
I'm an special needs person with Autism, ADHD, etc. I'm an artist, I like music, games, and other things. I'm on Tumblr, Youtube, Reddit, and some other things. I also have a rare leukemia genie called ETV6.

My mind rejects the frequency, it's static craziness to me, Is it a solar fever? The TV man's too loud, our plane is sleeping on a cloud, You turn the dial, I'll try and smile
Wahoo!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2024, 09:29:40 pm »
Sounds like you had a great day out! I don’t think I’ve ever met any celebrities myself, at least not in real life…
Never seen Blue’s Clues either, I don’t think we had access to it.

I've started getting more gigs as a 3D artist. Made about $180 so far, and hopefully I'll be able to find more work! :D

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2024, 07:02:05 pm »
Sounds like you had a great day out! I don’t think I’ve ever met any celebrities myself, at least not in real life…

Mhm. we had a great time
It was also our first time going to a convention center
Needless to say, I believe we already have plans of returning to it next year
It was honestly good for our first time going to something like that
I'd say Comic cons and all are worth going to

Never seen Blue’s Clues either, I don’t think we had access to it.

It was on Nickelodeon, we pretty much grew up with it over here
Do ya have Nickelodeon in Scotland? Just curious to know

Blue's Clues is like an old 90's-2000's Nickelodeon educational show where a blue animated dog "Blue" leaves 3 clues around that gives out hints of what she wants to do in the day, and the viewer and the host has to figure out where those clues are. I think that's a good way of explaining what the show basically is
There's currently a re-run of it called "Blue's Clues and You" with a different host

I've started getting more gigs as a 3D artist. Made about $180 so far, and hopefully I'll be able to find more work! :D

Oh wow! Congratulations, that's a lot of money!
Hopefully you do get more gigs!
3D art sounds difficult to learn, so I imagine it takes lots of practice for 3D art and all that
I'm an special needs person with Autism, ADHD, etc. I'm an artist, I like music, games, and other things. I'm on Tumblr, Youtube, Reddit, and some other things. I also have a rare leukemia genie called ETV6.

My mind rejects the frequency, it's static craziness to me, Is it a solar fever? The TV man's too loud, our plane is sleeping on a cloud, You turn the dial, I'll try and smile
Wahoo!

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #43 on: Yesterday at 04:27:21 pm »
Well, today I was able to go to an resale store and I ended up getting 10 VHS Tapes, and a Ps2 game (called "Mojo!") for only $2.50.

No, I have never heard of that Ps2 game before, I just sorta saw it, and grabbed it

I do recall seeing some signs in that place stating that 20 VHS Tapes were a dollar, so I'm assuming it's probably some discount sale or whatever, since normally a single VHS Tape there costed 50 cents

Either way, I'm not complaining

10 VHS Tapes and a Ps2 game for $2.50? I'd say that's a good deal!

And then my dad handed me some cash back and some pennies, so I also got paid $8.23 today

Yeah, good day so far! Pretty good start to June  :big_smile:   

That's the interesting thing I did today

10 VHS Tapes is exactly what I needed since I already have several boxes full of nothing but VHS Tapes  :embarassed:

Wahoo!