You can't hate Popka. He's a jerk with a heart of gold.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Fairy Tail  (Read 1375 times)

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
Fairy Tail
« on: April 27, 2015, 08:16:32 pm »
Fairy Tail

No words are needed

This show is amazing

Everything from the plot, to the characters, to the music, so the art, to the setting, absolutely everything about this anime is completely wonderful.

I can't say enough about it, but instead of going on a rant about how good it is imma just show you the first opening (there are 19 openings as of now)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tdrGjixAtKU

The show is still ongoing and a new epiode gets released every weekend. I very highly reccomend this anime to anyone. But beware, it does have allot of fan survice. But honestly that just adds to the humor.
Fairy Tail is about a guild of wizards and their every day lives as they struggle to make a living. However they often find themselves in a life or death situation that can only be decided by the most epic fights. It's generaly very funny and light hearted, but it gets dark. Like, really dark. I cried at times. The way every characters back story ties in to the plot is just genius. You will get attached to every character, seriously everyone is likable. I can't tell you how good it gets later on.
Many people put Fairy Taill off for being an anime about wizards, but Fairy Tail is actually very unique. The way wizards use magic, and the way the world is built around the ability to use magic, is something i've never seen before. It makes for an amazing experience unlike any you've ever seen.

If you watch it, i reccomend going with the sub. The dub is terrible. The voices don't match up, and they even changed the plot at times T^T

Watch 3 episodes, and if you're not hooked by then, well uh, idk XD
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 08:18:34 pm by BinaryPulsar »

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Re: Fairy Tail
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 09:00:29 pm »
I've not gotten around to watch it yet. But like I said I knew of a Mabinogi guild very much based around that anime.
I used to know some of the members indirectly usually through raids or me selling stuff xD.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline Rainoa

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
  • Ahrai!
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 09:26:53 pm »
This show is great, I love it.

But I like the dub, I love all the voices, and sure they change some stuff, but I don't mind, cause awesome voices. I eagerly await Funimation's release of the 2014 series, x3
Sable is AWESOME.

Offline Spirit Macardi

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2015, 08:15:41 pm »
This is easily one of my favorite anime series! It's funny, action-packed, and even emotional at times.

I use my Funimation Premium account to watch the dub, and there's so many great performances in it. Todd Haberkorn, Cherami Leigh, Tia Ballard, Colleen Clinkenbeard; everyone's perfect! It even features none other than Chris Guererro (aka General Ivan) as Ichiya!

Todd even got the Fairy Tail guild mark tatooed on his shoulder after voicing in 100 episodes, which is just awesome x3

Offline Arazeml

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
  • Ice princess that can't retire from Mario Kart.
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2015, 01:09:46 pm »
This is EASILY one of my favorite animes HANDS DOWN (and I don't even watch anime that much!) ...I should get back to watching it, but I'm taking a break from it with a more... I dunno, calmer? Less action packed? anime? meh.
[