Untamed Heart: Enough dream stones to run a sleep clinic!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: クロノアヒーローズ 伝説のスターメダル (ストーリー) (Klonoa Heroes Story)  (Read 3146 times)

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle

I put the thread title in Japanese because of how google seems to keep track of things and I want it to be accurate.
This may or may not be useful to people but I started recording the story parts of Klonoa Heroes.

For now I'm just doing it all in Japanese. I'm tempted to add English annotations or add subtitles in the video but I'd almost rather do it in an editor and not on youtube. So If I do I'll make a 2nd video of that later. I was just going to record and keep all the videos on my computer but life is unpredictable and I do not know when I will finish. It's about all I can do for the game for now :c
So on with posting it as I go then.

Edit: I seen some evidence of  the english patch still being worked on so annotations will have to wait. I would much much much rather make the videos with the English patch rather than spoil the story on annotations. However if you want you can read the story from the english patches thread while matching it up with the videos like I have started doing while playing.
Aside from that I'll be making these videos for the Japanese and those who can read Japanese I guess.

Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzi0N7-iVFsWxjpgkRKubrnQ367I1g5Gp

Part 1 Breezegale.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Part 2 Jugkettle/Jugpot
Part 3 Moon Ruins
Part 4 Sky Temple
part 5 Volk City
part 6 Moon World
part 7 Lunar Base
part 8 Nahatomb's Darkness
part 9 Extra Visions
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 11:17:27 am by Vokadae, Reason: Added the remainder of videos »

Offline YukiAsatoka

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
  • Deer are precious babies.
This would be cool/ I'd love to know the story.

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator

Added Jugkettle / Jugpot

I'm still doing doing these slowly but I decided annotations will have to wait because of seeing evidence the english patch is being worked on. I don't want to spoil the games story with annotations so. I hope people can understand me on that. It would be much better to make a video set using the english patch.

If you really want I can do a full gameplay video set but I might want to warn I fall into a grind fest state if mind when playing these sorts of games xD. / I literally spent 3+ hours messing around in jugkettle due to how I like to play rpgs  :embarassed:
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 02:46:29 pm by Tail Floof »

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
Added part 3 Moon ruins. Which I mistakenly thought was Moo ruins for the longest time T_T
The video will take a long time to process / get to 1080p 60fps because I used a custom resolution that fit the aspect ratio of the game boy advanced.

Sorry I'm not adding English annotations at the moment. So long as I see hope of that english patch I will wait. I waited almost a year to even play the game so eh. I want to record it proper with english patch some day.

I might try to do a full game play video or stream some odd day or time but it's going to be realllllly long possibly xD

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
Really dunno if I should or should not be bumping this every time I add a video but I don't want the whole thing to fall into obscurity

Added sky temple :D
If people want / let me know and I can do a whole play through but it will be LONG way longer than the other Klonoa games for how I play anyways.
Maybe after the story videos I might do it anyways.