Windbullet: mod, magazine, or machine? O:

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Ex-Rare employees making a spiritual successor to Banjo-Kazooie (Yooka-Layee)  (Read 24632 times)

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
Re: Ex-Rare employees making a spiritual successor to Banjo-Kazooie
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2015, 06:48:56 pm »
The composers have been confirmed: Grant Kirkhope, David Wise, and Steve Burke. 

hmm I'll be secretly watching this for a bit. I kind of lost all my hopes for anything conkers bad fur day or banjo kazooie like after Rare pretty much got bought out.

But once I see some gameplay of this new game I'll be jumping for joy. I just don't want to give my hopes up yet. I don't have hopes to spare.

The game is still a little early in development so don't expect any gameplay for a while. I'm not expecting much news till E3 2015 at the least.
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2015, 04:04:47 pm »
According to Playtonic's website, they will tell about the creation of the studio and drop a few details about the game at EGX Rezzed.

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2015, 11:56:59 am »
I tell about the EGX Rezzed news on the game here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VpqAaoEUCdw

Offline Aura24

• Goddess Claire
  • Dreamer Rating: 43
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2015, 01:56:12 pm »
Main characters have been revealed, name of game is called Yooka-Laylee -

« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 02:11:39 pm by Aura24 »
Administrator, Founder, and Fan of Klonoa.
Game channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/CrystalBlazier/

Offline SuperKlonoa64

• demonic snorlax
  • Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2015, 02:01:36 pm »
AUGH! Aura beat to it. x_x

So yeah, I can honestly say I'm a bit excited for this game. I used to love playing Banjo-Kazooie when I was a kid.
Note to self: Attend site more often.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
Yes!

Yes!

YEEEEES! I'm so hyped for this now. Though, I have this odd feeling that it might go awry somewhere down the line...remember Mighty No. 9? Yeah...

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
Can't wait!

Yes!

Yes!

YEEEEES! I'm so hyped for this now. Though, I have this odd feeling that it might go awry somewhere down the line...remember Mighty No. 9? Yeah...

What went awry with Mighty No. 9?

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
Can't wait!

Yes!

Yes!

Day 1 DLC.

...Thoguh, to be honest, I don't get the whole ordeal with it, aside from that. Though, I have a feeling SOMEBODY is gonna come in any moment and begin a rant about it...or not. The internet can be unpredictable about stuff like that.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
I will be playing this some way :U That is all. I need a colorful game like that xD

Offline SurrealBrain

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
  • Goody goody!
Can't wait!

Yes!

Yes!

Day 1 DLC.

...Thoguh, to be honest, I don't get the whole ordeal with it, aside from that. Though, I have a feeling SOMEBODY is gonna come in any moment and begin a rant about it...or not. The internet can be unpredictable about stuff like that.
That, and "Community managers who are really bad at their jobs." People are actually finding ways to get refunds whether Comcept likes it or not because of them.

I'd rather not be the one to rant. There's other places to find all the gory details.

Of course, I'll still buy the game. Gave $5 to the Kickstarter, and I still have hope for the game.

Thanks to FRAYKER for the signature! :)