There is a new Klonoa Fan Magazine out. Come see here. https://forums.untamedheart.us/?page=zine

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Poll

Phantomile or Lunatea?

Phantomile
2 (13.3%)
Lunatea
13 (86.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: February 13, 2016, 09:56:40 pm

Author Topic: What things would you do in Phantomile or Lunatea?  (Read 1465 times)

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
What things would you do in Phantomile or Lunatea?
« on: February 13, 2015, 09:56:02 pm »
have fun discussing that also sorry if someone made a thread like this before  :embarassed:

I'd personally like to mess with Phantomile. I'd join Ghadius "if he aint deaded him self by the time I got there" and then later betray him and steal whatever power over darkness he has.
Joka would make a good "tool" but to entertain myself I'd have him own and be stuck in jugpot where I will change water to literal flavors of kool-aid and leave him with the task to maintaining the most bizarre and empty headed of Moos. ^V^ the kind that do hilariously dumb stuff. It will become new Joilant!
Forlock..... @Vokadae  sets it on fire
I'd trap Lephise's spirit in the body of a Mew Mew because I particularly don't like her. I'm not all that worried about Huepow doing much xD. I would plant the whole moon kingdom upside down into the ruins of the wind kingdom. I would put coronia right beside jugpot for some boiling kool-aid : ).
Breezegale I won't touch because the crystal moon dust snowing in from the remains of the moon kingdom should be plenty fun for me. however I'm going to keep it night time there 5 days out of 7. As for Angry Phantomillians. I'd just promise them infinite rebirth or something at the cost of a chunk of their world being nightmares. I'm sure the weak willed ones would bend to that no problem what so ever.
If I ran into the problem of .. other.. dream travelers I would toss them into the shiny kool-aid that is in jugpot and make them play games with not so bright moos and a despairingly stressed Joka!!
I would build me a nice tower dedicated to an image of darkness and nightmares somewhere between forlock breezegale and jugpot. I want to use it to control the weather and steal whatever device it is in coronia that can control eclipses and add it to the tower.

Oh but how to deal with Klonoa hmmmmmmmm................................... If I cannot convince him to be evil and that Huepow and Lephise used him as free help then. Heheへ I'd attempt to send him to Joilant to play in the park for an unknown amount of time as a huge distraction while I wreck phantomile lightly.
Oh wait Grandpa "if he ain't dead" I'll send him to Joilant too...  :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: ;D :big_smile:
I'm not 100% sure of a plan to deal with someone as unpredictable as Klonoa so I will just come up with things as I try to keep him from ruining my fun if he tries ^V^

Welllll... that's now out of my system and you now know I'm a little crazy in the head. I can't RP but random ideas float around my mind a LOOOOT xD

Tell me what things you would do in Lunatea or Phantomile!

« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 09:57:34 pm by Vokadae »

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
Re: What things would you do in Phantomile or Lunatea?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 10:34:24 pm »
I would probably go to Volk, throw a rock at someone, then run to Joliant and be like "HAHA CAN'T GET ME NOW!" that or i would go worship the King of Sorrow XD or if Klonoa was there i'd never stop touching his ears XDDD

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 10:55:40 pm »
Lunatea. Snowboarding. End of discussion.

There's also the possibility of standing around in the Volkie's factory. Why?...to listen to the backround music, of course.

And finally, if it's at all possible, one could visit the Kngdom of Sorrow...to give the King of Sorrow a big hug :3

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline NebulaVista

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
  • Archivist Extraordinaire
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2015, 12:09:32 am »
Phantomile:
Check out Jugpot
Explore the ruins of the Wind Kingdom

Lunatea:
Visit Joliant