Admins here are usually hiding in the shadows. We hate bright light.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: MightyFan217's Art Thread  (Read 4848 times)

Offline MightyFan217

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • ムゲンドラモン
    • MightyFan217 YouTube Channel
MightyFan217's Art Thread
« on: January 07, 2014, 09:20:32 am »
Don't have much to post so far, but I do have some decent ones to say the least:

MECHA KLONOA:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Mecha Klonoa is designed purely as a reference to the confusion newer Klonoa fans have by comparing him with Sonic characters, hence how I decided to design my own OC that was parallel to Metal Sonic, in that it's a robotic doppelganger to Klonoa. I had fun designing this thing since I actually had a good use for the long ears, by making them capable of acting as powerful, extra limbs with sharp claws. Also noted is that he has the "Metal Ring", which is on his left hand and is an evil counterpart to the Wind Ring. The Metal Ring has the same basic powers as the Wind Ring, but has the added bonus of being able to grab things that are armored due to Mecha Klonoa's increased strength. However, if he were to be a player character, he'd only do half damage by throwing things. He does 1.5x damage with his clawed "ears".

EMPERIUS:

Emperius is a Legendary Zauridon designed in a set of 24 other Zauridons, for a total of 25. Emperius holds the record for being the largest Zauridon in terms of measurements, but is the third heaviest despite being so huge. Emperius stands about 120 meters tall, and is a hybrid of various Zauridons, using parts from Carnivosaur (Head), Triterrasaur (Horns and frill), Qdrasaur (Wings), Spinersuchus (Arms, legs, body, and sail), and Thoranosaur (Tail). The reason Emperius is only the third heaviest is because two other Zauridons have their own bodies composed of materials that are much heavier than organic matter (Dragora is made of Anti-Matter, and Grandis is made of an unknown metal alloy). Emperius, until you encounter the next few Legendaries in the set, is the most powerful Zauridon that doesn't require post-game unlocking. Emperius also makes a cameo in E.S.W.N. as a minor antagonist, and the optional boss of it's own dungeon, in which it has the largest sprite of any character in the game.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 08:54:47 am by MightyFan217 »

3DS Friend Code:
Marty
3695-0507-9451
Note: PM me before asking for any meetings on Pokémon X/Y, ΩR/αS, Fantasy Life, or Super Smash Bros. for 3DS please.

Even if you're not a Digimon fan, sign this and SPREAD THE WORD!

Offline MightyFan217

• Hero
  • ムゲンドラモン
Bowser Da King's Art Thread
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2014, 09:59:14 pm »
[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 09:48:53 am by MightyFan217 »

3DS Friend Code:
Marty
3695-0507-9451
Note: PM me before asking for any meetings on Pokémon X/Y, ΩR/αS, Fantasy Life, or Super Smash Bros. for 3DS please.

Offline MightyFan217

• Hero
  • ムゲンドラモン
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2014, 09:50:22 am »
[/spoiler]

3DS Friend Code:
Marty
3695-0507-9451

Offline Chibibug

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2014, 06:48:17 pm »
Oh, wow, Emperius looks awesome!

Offline MightyFan217

• Hero
  • ムゲンドラモン
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2014, 08:39:52 pm »
The Dragon[/spoiler]
The Dragon is the main antagonist of a story called Last Epilogue, which is a book that exists in multiple universes, and perhaps nearly every universe possible, since nobody knows how many copies of the book exist. The story is a simple Paladin, Maiden, Dragon tale, but with some twists and turns with how the characters behave. The Dragon, for instance, is not actually evil. He is simply doing what his own species does, and given how he is the last Dragon alive, all he is trying to do is survive. However, he still at least "pretends" to be the villain solely to fuel his own archenemy's ego, as such to lure him into a trap and kill him. Ultimately he is killed, however, but that is not to say The Dragon is not aware that it's in a book, and that it's constantly trying to find ways of breaking free from this endless loop whenever the book is not being read.

Mika[/spoiler]
Mika is a main character designed for my game project E.S.W.N. in the process of creating her, she was meant to be designed as the typical "Tsundere" type of female. How her behavior IS, though, ultimately depends on a social link stat she has with the main character Sirryu. Sirryu is either for the most part helping to fuel her own arguments by being harsh, or he could actually give in to what Mika asks of him, but when he does the latter, Mika almost shows no signs of any actual anger when Sirryu doesn't mistreat her. She primarily is a healer for the main characters as a whole, but isn't directly involved in their actions for the most part. She's more or less on the side lines most of the time. She DOES have a storyline that can be accessed as a sidequest in which you temporarily gain access to the most powerful character in-game for use against it's end boss. Afterwards any anger she has almost completely vanishes.

3DS Friend Code:
Marty
3695-0507-9451

Offline MightyFan217

• Hero
  • ムゲンドラモン
Re: Bowser Da King's Art Thread
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2014, 07:06:02 pm »

3DS Friend Code:
Marty
3695-0507-9451

Offline MightyFan217

• Hero
  • ムゲンドラモン
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2014, 02:43:10 pm »

3DS Friend Code:
Marty
3695-0507-9451

Offline MightyFan217

• Hero
  • ムゲンドラモン
Klonoa Fanart by MightyFan217
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2014, 08:36:22 pm »
First off, my other art topic is more or less my general artwork topic, so it should be moved to Non-Klonoa related given the chance. Thank you in advance.

Lolo (Winter Outfit):
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 12:15:31 pm by the_darai »

3DS Friend Code:
Marty
3695-0507-9451

Offline MightyFan217

• Hero
  • ムゲンドラモン
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2014, 11:47:02 am »
Note: If somebody can please move this thread to the appropriate section I'd gladly appreciate it.

OMNICRON 700M:

3DS Friend Code:
Marty
3695-0507-9451

Offline MightyFan217

• Hero
  • ムゲンドラモン
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2014, 12:03:45 am »
CHRONICLE KING, aka, how I got my DA Username:

3DS Friend Code:
Marty
3695-0507-9451