Everyone needs a little Joka in their lives. <3

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Hi There!  (Read 2053 times)

Offline Tails' Fake Rings

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
Hi There!
« on: December 15, 2013, 05:30:16 pm »
Fake Ring here, a long-time Klonoa fan with many different names. This is the first time I've registered on any kind of Klonoa fan forums, and I've heard that a previous one was plagued with terrible administration. I'm not sure if it was their personal goals or a ridiculous power trip, but I'm hoping that isn't the case here.

So what's going on, everyone?

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Hi There!
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2013, 08:49:00 pm »
Hello! I'll be the first to tell you that our admin is not like that at all. In fact, the admin is quite a wonderful person, as well as the members here!

I hope you'll enjoy it here. Right now it's not quite as busy, but we're picking  up little by little. ;3

Offline Tails' Fake Rings

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
Hi There!
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2013, 09:30:29 pm »
Quote from: "the_darai"
I hope you'll enjoy it here. Right now it's not quite as busy, but we're picking  up little by little. ;3
Thank you, I'm pleased to be here with like-minded Klonoa fans. I can only hope for another game in the series, as long as it isn't an iOS/tablet cash grab.

Speaking of that, I've also heard rumors of an HD remaster of Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil coming out for PSN in a few months, as well as a 3D sequel to Klonoa Heroes on the Vita (which is silly, when it would fit the 3DS perfectly). Of course, those are just rumors that shouldn't be taken too seriously until some evidence with merit is found.

Offline Aura24

• Goddess Claire
  • Dreamer Rating: 43
    • DeviantArt
Hi There!
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2013, 09:33:33 pm »
Welcome to the Klonoa forums~! :3

Hope you enjoy it here.
Administrator, Founder, and Fan of Klonoa.
Game channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/CrystalBlazier/

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Hi There!
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2013, 09:48:46 pm »
Quote from: "Fake Ring"
Quote from: "the_darai"
Thank you, I'm pleased to be here with like-minded Klonoa fans. I can only hope for another game in the series, as long as it isn't an iOS/tablet cash grab.

Speaking of that, I've also heard rumors of an HD remaster of Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil coming out for PSN in a few months, as well as a 3D sequel to Klonoa Heroes on the Vita (which is silly, when it would fit the 3DS perfectly). Of course, those are just rumors that shouldn't be taken too seriously until some evidence with merit is found.

Really? That's new one. I wouldn't mind a remake of Lunatea Veil, but as far as I know there's talk about Empire of Dreams being remade. At any rate, I'd love another Klonoa game though. ^^
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 09:56:03 pm by the_darai »