Countless of souls have perished staring at Aura's profile picture.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Hello frae Scotland!  (Read 4717 times)

Offline Scroptels Gluzar

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 24
    • Pixiv
Re: Hello frae Scotland!
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2014, 04:43:39 pm »
Hao! Welcome to the forums Cobra! We also met on Mamoru's chat, I'm just gonna tell you here that I'm not much of a Klonoa fan myself, the only games I'm really interested in are Klonoa Heroes and Lunatea's Veil (though the second one i've not played yet, but from what i've seen i concider it the best/most complete game on the series), so don't expect much klonoa related things from me, i'd like to see how your fan game turns out though, hee hee

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2014, 04:49:54 pm »
You should play the second game, it's what got me into Klonoa, it does everything right, the graphics and music are beautiful, I also really got into the story, even back then, when I usually skipped cutscnes of games and the game is very long!  ;D

The only problem I'd say, is that it's too easy, if it was a more challenging game, it'd be perfect!

Offline Scroptels Gluzar

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 24
    • Pixiv
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2014, 05:00:55 pm »
I don't have a way to get it though ;^; i can't/don't know how to buy things from the internet, and i don't have the money to buy it right now either, and i can't even pirate it because my laptop is crap, lol

Edit: oh, and i don't have a ps2, hee hee
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 05:02:43 pm by Scroptels GL »

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2014, 05:22:04 pm »
You can buy a PS2 pretty cheap these days, and even if you can't afford one, there's always emulation, you can play PS1 and PS2 games on an emulator by inserting the discs in the drive.

Also, some early PS3 models can play PS1 and PS2 games, and apparently, the PS4 might be able to play them soon.

Offline Naoya

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
  • Way too personal
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2014, 02:23:47 am »
Welcome, I say. Welcome!
The Crimson Angel of Judecca cometh!