All of our moderators have cybernetic implants. They watch over you as you sleep.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Hello eveybody  (Read 3025 times)

Offline Penance

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
  • I'm here for cookies and some milk
Hello eveybody
« on: December 22, 2014, 12:40:46 am »
Hi everybody, i´ve known about klonoa since 2000 when i had my PSX as a xmas present and, in the search of games, Klonoa:Door to Phantomile caught my attention at first sight. the game gets me in since the beggining and in a reasonable time i completed it, liking every second played (except some levels that were too difficult for me at that age, i remember i made a tantrum in the final levels because of a game over  :embarassed: ) and, in the joy of childhood, i divulged the game in my class and... they laughed of me because the game was so "femenine"  :sad face: i felt so angry and things came worst u.u but some friends asked me for the game personally because they really wanted to play the game, but they just felt embarrassed to get mocked too.i felt better when i realised that i wasn't the only one who liked this game in class  x3

Many years later "Lunatea´s Veil" was my second game played, i was so excited when i was about to change a game with a friend and i saw he had an unknown klonoa game for me  :O , it was an instant exchange an it was fun for a long while. Since the end of this game (it really really took me a lot to clear the game at a 100% ) that i know a few more about klonoa thanks to the internet, but my knowlegde about the game was a pea compared to my girlfriend ones. She taught me all i already know about klonoa and she invited me to be in this forum, i had no idea that were klonoa games on GBA, and even in a unknown console for me, hehe, you know what i´m talking about.

New characters to see, new enemies to defeat, new levels to play, wow, she gave me a lot of fun and she even does fan art <3

long time i wasn´t in any forum and i feel really embarassed because i just forgot the basic, because of that... do you have any advice for me? i already had a lot of problems to write this  :embarassed: it takes me a lot to explain myself because i have some grammar problems...sorry if i made some mistakes,i really do not want to commit any.
thanks to @Buchiu and all of you and thanks to anyone who advice me

PS: any of you live in Chile?

Offline RollingMeowcat

• An ordinary dreamer
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • Not a fan of Sonic/Pokemon
Re: Hello eveybody
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 01:29:29 am »
I'm sure You've found the right place. Nobody will make fun at you anymore because we're all Klonoa fans.
Welcome.

Some of the members come from South America, maybe you'd like to meet them.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 08:20:43 am by RollingMeowcat »
My favorite animes:

More to come

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 01:32:38 am »
I did give a few ponters to @Buchiu a short while ago, but I will say that you should check he Rules and Regulations topic in the Forum Help Section to get accommodated to the Forum. Give the BB Code Faq a quick read, too, if you need help figuring out the functions of a few buttons, though most of it is self-explanatory, anyway. I can also say that you're sure to enjoy your time here, and get along with everyone, so kick back, grab some snacks, and have fun!

(And like Rolling said, there's no judgement of the Klonoa series here, so no worries.)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 01:39:47 am by Sable-Xeno »

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline SurrealBrain

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
  • Goody goody!
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2014, 03:27:11 am »
Welcome to the forums, Penance! Hope you enjoy your time here. And don't worry about people mocking you for liking the Klonoa series. We're all Klonoa fans here, and honestly, you should be able to express enjoyment of a series that the forum is based around.

Thanks to FRAYKER for the signature! :)

Offline dragee

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • ♩♪♩♩♪
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2014, 06:50:09 am »
Waphilio(aka welcome) penance! ;3
I also agree with them. Have confidence in yourself and enjoy our forum ;)
this forum members are kindly! I also had nervousness about writing here when I first came here
(because of english grammer haha^^;) but thanks to forum members,  now is fine!(of course,my english isn't good now T.T... )

Offline Penance

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
  • I'm here for cookies and some milk
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2014, 08:16:10 am »
oh, thank you. now i know about the rules and some hidden content of this forum and some things that i should not say here (even when i don´t even know the fan club what are you talking about )
everything looks so great, i will start to dig in all the forums threads to know more about all of you and how i can contribute  :big_smile:

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2014, 09:31:40 am »
Hello and welcome to the forums :D.
I want to hear of your first play through s those are always the best ones.
Don't worry I questioned myself a looot when I picked this game series back up after not seeing it since my childhood xD.
It is very worth it to play Klonoa games.

Offline CalmSerenity

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 52
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2014, 10:23:45 am »
Welcome to the forums, Penance! :D I hope you will enjoy your time here!! :)

Offline Gyzyn

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2014, 10:31:23 am »
Welcome to the forum, Penance.

I can assure you that this forum is free from grammar nazis, so don't be afraid of any hostility. Since you asked, I can offer one rather simple advice that would greatly improve legibility of your posts: Always start a sentence with a capital letter. It may seem like a trival thing not worth bothering with, but I assure it does make a difference when reading through one's posts.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 10:33:08 am by Gyzyn »

Offline NebulaVista

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
  • Archivist Extraordinaire
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2014, 11:34:01 am »
Welcome aboard Penance! I'm glad there have been so many new faces coming here recently. The more the merrier!