Untamed Heart: Enough dream stones to run a sleep clinic!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Okami thread  (Read 9841 times)

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
Re: Okami thread
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2015, 04:26:26 pm »
I dunno, I'm the sort who will buy one version and stick with it (with some special exceptions).

I can understand that. Though i try to get every version of the same game all the time  :embarassed:

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2015, 04:45:53 pm »
I think I had just the PS2 and Wii version. To me the PS2 version was definitely the better version

Offline Aura24

• Goddess Claire
  • Dreamer Rating: 43
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2015, 07:01:51 pm »
It even included the credits!
Administrator, Founder, and Fan of Klonoa.
Game channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/CrystalBlazier/

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2015, 08:13:17 pm »
I'll never understand why they removed the credits for the Wii version. I mean, yeah, Clover left Capcom after they made the game, but before they brought it to the Wii, but it still seems like a really bold move to do so...Not saying I would put it past Capcom to do something like that, much as I bash them every now and then, but it's just so derogatory towards the original producers...

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2015, 08:48:38 pm »
i hate that they removed the credits, but that's the only thing i don't like about the wii version. that and the fact that it still only runs at 30 fps. but overall i prefer the wii version. the controls are much tighter, the celestial brush is much easier to use, it's got better color, the graphics are much better, and it's wide screen. and i just find the wii remote so much better for games that use precision as the main function. like first person shooters are much easier to aim with the wii remote, rather then a joystick. that's just my opinion though, i know some people prefer otherwise.

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2016, 07:26:27 pm »
Still don't have the game, but I heard the Japanese version's credits song. Really enjoyable, so I'll leave it here. I'll just say this: you WILL recognize it. Lyrics with translation in the spoiler tab under the video.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
SOURCE:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.