We have a Twitter account! Be sure to follow us for up to the minute updates! https://twitter.com/KloCollective

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: What is the geekest thing you are interested in?  (Read 3893 times)

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Re: What is the geekest thing you are interested in?
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2014, 01:58:37 pm »
Geekiest things eh? Hoo boy, I'm the definition of a geek.

I was a band geek for starters. I love to compose music from games using my keyboard and if I get enough money I'll make some from my saxophone. That and I love jazz and orchestrated music.

I fix computers. As such I get (or used to get) a lot of people I know asking for help otherwise. Likewise I love to build computers too. I can't seem to never turn down a problem someone has with a computer.

I'm a Trekkie. I love Star Trek. Not something I'd go out and say in public though xD

I buy geeky shirts every chance I get. In fact I got quite the collection going now.

I'm sure I'm missing something. Oh well, that's good for now.

Offline Rainoa

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
  • Ahrai!
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2014, 08:33:55 pm »
Geeky stuff? Well in the music department there's all the techno and electronica stuff. Owlcity, NCS, Swimming With Dolphins. I play lots of Vidjo game of ranging variety so I guess that also makes me a geek. Oh yeah and I Role-play, so yeah, I'm a geek.
Sable is AWESOME.

Offline AlphaRed9X

• Stand User
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • is Mayonnaise a Klonoa?
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2014, 01:32:22 am »
I think the nerdiest thing I like to do is mimic the voices of other characters. I can do a very good impression of a lot of different characters, from Mario and Luigi, to the Merchant from Resident Evil 4, and it's just really fun to me. I do it so often that I find myself speaking in their voices in everyday conversations (Mario and Luigi's voice especially)  :embarassed:
It a me

Offline Scroptels Gluzar

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 24
    • Pixiv
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2014, 12:07:22 pm »
I love learning about all kinds of scientific topics in general and watch many documentaries.

Recently I've been watching videos about the process of decomposition, is magical. I was not expecting pants to grow when I watched this video.

I've also been learning about fluoresence.

I also watch a lot of old films and indie films if that makes me a geek.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 10:35:23 pm by Scroptels GL »

Offline NebulaVista

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
  • Archivist Extraordinaire
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2014, 05:21:11 pm »
Computers, Video Games, and Video Editing.