Windbullet: mod, magazine, or machine? O:

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: [Forum Game] The Random Klonoa CYOA!  (Read 12239 times)

Offline ThatGuy70 (Mikey)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
Re: [Forum Game] The Random Klonoa CYOA!
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2014, 12:21:06 am »
Klonoa asks Scorps: "Uh, Do you think we should follow that guy?"

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2014, 10:05:19 am »
Lolo is still standing bemused at the whole situation.

Offline Scroptels Gluzar

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 24
    • Pixiv
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2014, 11:07:59 am »
"Yes! Lets follow THAT guy, he is a friend of mine, he'll take us to his home where we can rest for a while. I'm still wondering who could've send thouse Ninja Moos and why were they attacking Lolo"

(I feel I'm screwing this up everytime I say something)

Offline dummy

• Dumbness Incarnate
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2014, 11:23:45 am »
Klonoa, being confused, followed that guy... :confused:

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2014, 11:37:35 am »

(I feel I'm screwing this up everytime I say something)

Nonsense! I enjoy the imput you put forth in this story. In fact, I was actually kinda waiting for you to respond.

Anyway...

"It seems our worlds have crossed... ^V^ Enjoy your petty dreams while you can.... Only another nightmare or one who recklessly travels the rifts between worlds could have befouled this place with my arrival here." Daemyn whispers this message, as he leaves the Possessed Moo's body...of course, the Moo Ninja is still alive, and stays with your team. You ask Scrops if you should follow that guy (no, not THAT guy...just...that guy...), to which Scrops says that Daemyn is a friend, that can let them rest a while at his home. Scrops wonders about why the Ninja Moos were attacking Lolo, to which you begin questioning the Moo Ninja who joined you. He says that he was just an unpaid intern, and that he has no clue what's going on, but he mentions something about "Sable". You decide that the best course of action is to follow where Daemyn went...if possible.

...Lolo can only stand bemused at the whole situation, before following you. You, yourself, were also confused by all this, but I'm writing the story, so you really have no say in the matter.

After a rather joyful and happy montage through space and time, you find yourself just outside what you think may be Daemyn's house, but the door is locked. What shall you do?

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Scroptels Gluzar

• Hero in Training
    • Pixiv
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2014, 12:31:41 pm »
(I'm glad you like what I'm coming up with... but...)
You ask Scrops if you should follow that guy (no, not THAT guy...just...that guy...), to which Scrops says that Daemyn is a friend, that can let them rest a while at his home.
(I was not referring to Daemyn, I was referring to ThatGuy70 and his house.)
Quote from: Sable-Xeno
...Lolo can only stand bemused at the whole situation, before following you. You, yourself, were also confused by all this, but I'm writing the story, so you really have no say in the matter.
(Okay... but don't call me Scrops please x_x)

I guess just make the ninja moo sneak into Daemyn's house

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2014, 12:40:17 pm »
You ask Scrops if you should follow that guy (no, not THAT guy...just...that guy...), to which Scrops says that Daemyn is a friend, that can let them rest a while at his home.

Ah, I had a hunch...okay, it's not Daemyn's house, it's now That Guy's house...yes, THAT Guy. Also, from this pont on in the story, Scrops shall be referred to as "Arno". Everyone happy?

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline dummy

• Dumbness Incarnate
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2014, 12:41:29 pm »

Ah, I had a hunch...okay, it's not Daemyn's house, it's now That Guy's house...yes, THAT Guy. Also, from this pont on in the story, Scrops shall be referred to as "Arno". Everyone happy?
YES.

Offline ThatGuy70 (Mikey)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2014, 01:52:07 pm »
Yay! I'm in the story!

As Ninja Moo deflated and creeps along the ground to fit under ThatGuy's door, which apparently looks like an orange wooden outline of... Klonoa? If Ninja Moo could swear, he'd swear that the room was MADE out of Klonoa. He saw Klonoa plushies (one of them probably borrowed from Di Gi), Klonoa blankets all over the floor, even a life-size Klonoa robo! Who knows why he has that stuff about ONE person... And N.M was especially worried about the robot. "Wahoo!" shouted ThatGuy as he as he popped up from nowhere, wearing Klonoa ears. N.M. banged on the door until it broke down.

Offline Scroptels Gluzar

• Hero in Training
    • Pixiv
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2014, 11:06:57 pm »
"Don't be scared Klonoa! ThatGuy is a very nice guy!" Arno said. "But how does he know so much about me!!!" Klonoa replied. ThatGuy just stared at Klonoa with a big smile on his face, since the hero he admires so much was in his own house, he couldn't move or say anything because of how excited he was. Lolo was just shocked by all of this and grabbed Klonoa's arm scared, which made ThatGuy react again. "Wake up ThatGuy!" Arno shouted "Could you and your friend please introduce yourselves?"