Vincentmrl's Mac can make origami out of hamburga french fry. Don't ask how.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Pokemon X and Y  (Read 2633 times)

Offline Aura24

• Goddess Claire
  • Dreamer Rating: 43
    • DeviantArt
Pokemon X and Y
« on: November 08, 2013, 12:48:08 am »
There's a lot of talk and excitement about Pokemon X and Y. So why not make a topic about it~?
Administrator, Founder, and Fan of Klonoa.
Game channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/CrystalBlazier/

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 48
    • My homepage
Pokemon X and Y
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 06:34:12 pm »
I got Y on the day it came out. I beat it within a few days because I couldn't stop playing it. xD I'm currently filling up the Pokedex the best I can.. I can't put this game away just yet. ;_; My team is Juniper the Chesnaught, Zesty the Vivillon, Scout the Talonflame, Carmine the Yveltal, Ray the Helioptile, and Buoy the Azumarill. I really like the new Pokemon too. =)

Offline Aura24

• Goddess Claire
    • DeviantArt
Pokemon X and Y
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2013, 08:39:38 pm »
I noticed that the the number of new Pokemon isn't as big as the other generations.

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 48
    • My homepage
Pokemon X and Y
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 09:23:07 pm »
Yeah, I did a double take when I realized there was only 69 (72?) new Pokemon. =o

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Pokemon X and Y
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2013, 01:01:46 pm »
I love Baloo (my Chesnaught). I need to finish beating the game so I can beat Aura, haha.

Also let's talk about HOW EFFING AWESOME the music is in this game. I mean, daaaaamn, I think this is the best soundtrack since Gen I. (Yes, I'm a bit biased.) Still every song on there is just well made. Observe!

http://www.youtube.com/v/awryn6kVi1k

Offline Aura24

• Goddess Claire
    • DeviantArt
Pokemon X and Y
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2013, 10:27:38 pm »
I already beat the Champion, and just playing around~

Offline Kyubi

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
    • tumblr
Pokemon X and Y
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2013, 08:49:07 pm »
Got X the day it came out. Currently only 7 out of 8 badges and Xerneas.

Other new video games have put a halt on my Pokemon journey.  ^^;

Offline MightyFan217

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • ムゲンドラモン
    • MightyFan217 YouTube Channel
Pokemon X and Y
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2014, 12:23:40 pm »
To say Yveltal nearly literally killed me from lack of sleep on release day was an understatement. On day one of release, I got all 8 Badges, got Yveltal, beat the Champion, and beat the Looker Sidequest. Oh, and the fun thing? I had to wait around 2 hours total to download both X AND Y on the Nintendo eShop due to how big of a file both games were. They're currently the largest 3DS games I have downloaded so far, with Kid Icarus Uprising taking second place. I also find it funny how I actually thought I must've been stoned when I first saw AZ due to him absolutely dwarfing all the other human characters in height with his 3D Model.

I must say, though, I was disappointed in the fact we've only got three new Legendary Pokemon that aren't the Events, with the Birds taking the place of a normal BST 580 Trio, and Xerneas and Yveltal both at 680, with Zygarde and the three event Pokemon at 600 as well. To say the Lumiose City Save Glitch never even occurred to me initially was honestly a blessing of some sorts, since I had never saved my game out in the open of a route anyways (Not unless I was standing right in front of a Legendary would be the only other case).

3DS Friend Code:
Marty
3695-0507-9451
Note: PM me before asking for any meetings on Pokémon X/Y, ΩR/αS, Fantasy Life, or Super Smash Bros. for 3DS please.

Even if you're not a Digimon fan, sign this and SPREAD THE WORD!