Browsing this site on a smartphone? Be sure to browse it in landscape for the best experience!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: ミ☆Birthday Board!!!ミ☆ ♪♫♪Wish A Fellow Member A Happy Birthday~!!!!♪♫♪  (Read 87949 times)

Offline dummy

• Dumbness Incarnate
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
datdigdog
Yes, it looks weird, anyway, Happy Day-Day-Day, Doggy.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
Happy birthday, @hazaki !

Yes, I know you've never even made a single post on here, but I might as well still wish you a good birthday and all that, right?

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Scroptels Gluzar

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 24
    • Pixiv

Yes, I know you've never even made a single post on here, but I might as well still wish you a good birthday and all that, right?
do you need to mention them @Sable-Xeno ? you might be just spaming their emails, although sleepy did came back to this place because you mention her, but is not the case for everyone.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • The dude.

do you need to mention them @Sable-Xeno ? you might be just spaming their emails, although sleepy did came back to this place because you mention her, but is not the case for everyone.

...and what are the odds they'd even make an attempt to look at this otherwise? A birthday wish seems empty if there's no effort to reach the receiving party in question. Still, I guess it's the thought that counts.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Scroptels Gluzar

• Hero in Training
    • Pixiv

...and what are the odds they'd even make an attempt to look at this otherwise? A birthday wish seems empty if there's no effort to reach the receiving party in question. Still, I guess it's the thought that counts.
Well Aura's birthday will come soon, you can prepare for that day (I'm too scared to mention her!)

Offline RollingMeowcat

• An ordinary dreamer
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • Not a fan of Sonic/Pokemon
I think if you don't want to receive any notifications, you should log in to turn them off or never register on the forum.
Also, it's not spamming as long as we don't abuse the mention feature.

Someone has already wished Aura a happy birthday...guess who it is?
My favorite animes:

More to come

Offline Scroptels Gluzar

• Hero in Training
    • Pixiv
I think if you don't want to receive any notifications, you should log in to turn them off or never register on the forum.
Also, it's not spamming as long as we don't abuse the mention feature.

Someone has already wished Aura a happy birthday...guess who it is?
I know who, hee hee. I guess i just say that because I remember in the past getting emails from forums i registered to but never went to them, eventually i put them on the spam folder,

Meh, i don't know, but let's get back on topic

Happy birthday Hazaki-san! We hope you have a wonderful day!

Offline dummy

• Dumbness Incarnate
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
I don't care, anyway, Happy birthday, @Aura
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 03:24:14 am by ALOIYD »

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
Happy birthday Hazuki (I think I spelled it right) and happy early birthday Aura.
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • The dude.
Happy birthday, @Aura24, @mic1234007 and @hextupleyooDOT!

Man, quite a few birthdays today...