We're partners with the Klonoa for Smash Bros. Facebook page! Be sure to give them a visit!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: New YouTube series: Klonoa: Corruption  (Read 12211 times)

Offline ThatGuy70 (Mikey)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
Re: New YouTube series: Klonoa: Corruption
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2014, 09:14:15 pm »
Okay, here's my first character:
This is Daisy. Don't mind the red ear. That was a mistake in the drawing. It's supposed to be pink. Anyway, Daisy is a sweet girl who loves to build gadgets that make life easier for a living, but she's also very tough and strong-willed. Not to mention that her very sharp claws are useful for attacking. She loves going on adventures, especially when she's with her best friend, Max. She's also a foodie, like Max, except Daisy has more of an appetite for gourmet. In her spare time, she likes to try on funny and stylish hats at various locations. She also seems to like dancing when no-one's around (Don't tell her I said that.), which reminds me: There's rumors about her that she may be a missing princess of some kingdom, but I don't know if they're true. She never said anything about being a princess...

Wow, that took me a while to write (even though it was short...). But I had fun. Wait, just to clarify: Am I allowed to send in more than one character?

She's looks cool. Though for some reason she reminds me of Nadia from Chrono Trigger :/
Awesome character though!
Thanks! I might send in another character soon, if it's okay with you. Thanks again!

• Hero in Training
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2014, 09:16:10 pm »
This is Daisy. Don't mind the red ear. That was a mistake in the drawing. It's supposed to be pink. Anyway, Daisy is a sweet girl who loves to build gadgets that make life easier for a living, but she's also very tough and strong-willed. Not to mention that her very sharp claws are useful for attacking. She loves going on adventures, especially when she's with her best friend, Max. She's also a foodie, like Max, except Daisy has more of an appetite for gourmet. In her spare time, she likes to try on funny and stylish hats at various locations. She also seems to like dancing when no-one's around (Don't tell her I said that.), which reminds me: There's rumors about her that she may be a missing princess of some kingdom, but I don't know if they're true. She never said anything about being a princess...

Wow, that took me a while to write (even though it was short...). But I had fun. Wait, just to clarify: Am I allowed to send in more than one character?

She's looks cool. Though for some reason she reminds me of Nadia from Chrono Trigger :/
Thanks! I might send in another character soon, if it's okay with you. Thanks again!
Whoops, I thought you were Windbullet. Hehe...

But thanks anyway!  :embarassed:
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 09:28:05 pm by mnstrmthd, Reason: merging double posts »

• Hero in Training
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2014, 09:24:29 pm »
*sigh* I feel like I did something the wrong way.

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2014, 09:50:47 pm »

Whoops, I thought you were Windbullet. Hehe...

But thanks anyway!  :embarassed:

haha don't worry about it. stuff like this happens to me allot XD

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2014, 03:49:09 pm »
Wait, just to clarify: Am I allowed to send in more than one character?

Yes. You can submit more than one character.
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2014, 04:22:53 pm »

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2015, 06:24:49 pm »
Deadline for character submissions is January 30, to those that are planning to submit.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2015, 10:35:42 pm »
I put in a character request for Windbullet, and since he asked, I'll be posting the picture of the character I was intending to submit here.

...I forgot what I typed up for his character description, though, so I'll summarize- Sable's eh pretty cool guy, he travels through time and doesn't afraid of anything.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2015, 03:27:29 pm »

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2015, 04:23:33 pm »
Yiu can listen to Character themes here: https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRB9GU3rHWBBwP5PehnliQySBeXlJXYQB
More themes will be uploaded over time, so check back here regularly.