We have a Twitter account! Be sure to follow us for up to the minute updates! https://twitter.com/KloCollective

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: New YouTube series: Klonoa: Corruption  (Read 12212 times)

Offline YouDontKnowWhoIam

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
Re: New YouTube series: Klonoa: Corruption
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2014, 07:34:15 pm »
That was a joke, but someone NEEDS to try it at SOME POINT.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2014, 08:17:39 pm »
That was a joke, but someone NEEDS to try it at SOME POINT.

...How about, instead of walking into this topic to complain about wanting it to be something COMPLETELY DIFFERENT every other day, you do these "ROM corruptions" yourself? Or possibly strat another topic for that completely, since you seem to be so intent on bringing it up.

(Sorry if that sounded rude, but...well, you haven't even stated any opinions on the topic in question...)

Anyway, this is a really cool idea you have here, Windbullet. And I've played Metroid Prime 3: Corruptoin, so I have a good enough idea of what this could be like. And I like the idea of it using slides. Sounds..."artistic".

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2014, 11:48:55 am »
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2014, 05:15:26 pm »
Here's the logo. What do you guys think?

« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 05:19:49 pm by Windbullet »

Offline ThatGuy70 (Mikey)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2014, 05:29:28 pm »
This is gonna be good. *messily eats movie popcorn* Oh. Can I still submit characters or do you already have all of the ones you need? *eats more popcorn*

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2014, 05:38:17 pm »
This is gonna be good. *messily eats movie popcorn* Oh. Can I still submit characters or do you already have all of the ones you need? *eats more popcorn*

Yes. You can still submit characters. I made some myself, which you can see in my Deviantart.

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2014, 05:45:12 pm »
This looks really interesting.

If you ever need any help with art or character designs, I'll be glad to draw some for you if you'd like.

• Hero in Training
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2014, 09:03:41 pm »
Okay, here's my first character:
This is Daisy. Don't mind the red ear. That was a mistake in the drawing. It's supposed to be pink. Anyway, Daisy is a sweet girl who loves to build gadgets that make life easier for a living, but she's also very tough and strong-willed. Not to mention that her very sharp claws are useful for attacking. She loves going on adventures, especially when she's with her best friend, Max. She's also a foodie, like Max, except Daisy has more of an appetite for gourmet. In her spare time, she likes to try on funny and stylish hats at various locations. She also seems to like dancing when no-one's around (Don't tell her I said that.), which reminds me: There's rumors about her that she may be a missing princess of some kingdom, but I don't know if they're true. She never said anything about being a princess...

Wow, that took me a while to write (even though it was short...). But I had fun. Wait, just to clarify: Am I allowed to send in more than one character?

• Hero in Training
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2014, 09:05:21 pm »
 :O I forgot to PM it to you! Sorry, I'll do it ASAP.

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2014, 09:09:32 pm »
Okay, here's my first character:
This is Daisy. Don't mind the red ear. That was a mistake in the drawing. It's supposed to be pink. Anyway, Daisy is a sweet girl who loves to build gadgets that make life easier for a living, but she's also very tough and strong-willed. Not to mention that her very sharp claws are useful for attacking. She loves going on adventures, especially when she's with her best friend, Max. She's also a foodie, like Max, except Daisy has more of an appetite for gourmet. In her spare time, she likes to try on funny and stylish hats at various locations. She also seems to like dancing when no-one's around (Don't tell her I said that.), which reminds me: There's rumors about her that she may be a missing princess of some kingdom, but I don't know if they're true. She never said anything about being a princess...

Wow, that took me a while to write (even though it was short...). But I had fun. Wait, just to clarify: Am I allowed to send in more than one character?

She's looks cool. Though for some reason she reminds me of Nadia from Chrono Trigger :/
Awesome character though!