No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Inky Moo Doodles~♪  (Read 2448 times)

Offline CalmSerenity

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 52
Inky Moo Doodles~♪
« on: September 19, 2014, 05:59:05 pm »
Hey, family! :D I just doodled some Moos in ink today. I'm still a beginner, so I'm trying to experiment with a lot of things :)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I numbered the Moos in the order that I inked them in. The first one was inked with a metal and bamboo quill. :unsure:

The second one was the same, but with a Sable brush and a bamboo/calligraphy brush this time, if you pay attention to the mess on the bottom of the Moo's paw... well... I'm not good at using the calligraphy brush with ink I guess... x_x

I think third and fourth show improvements. This time I mostly used a ball-tip quill pen and the Sable brush for them. I liked how they turned out, but let me know what you think! ;D
And... the fifth is a sleeping Moo on the side... I was just messing around with a Micron pen and the Sable brush and just having fun I suppose... :embarassed:

Offline ✩♥Di Gi Charat♥✩

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 46
  • Meteor Mash!!♥
Re: Inky Moo Doodles~♪
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 06:22:57 pm »
THAT LOOKS AWESOME CALM! :O I totally love how you shaded them (especially 4#!) it really brings your artwork to life!♥ KEEP IT UP!!!! ♥♥♥ :D

Click to enlarge!♥
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2014, 06:36:11 pm »
This is super adorable! I just love those :3 expressions.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2014, 07:14:24 pm »
I really like these and also calligraphy is something I actually really liked way back in high school when I had a rare chance to mess with art.

I want to see a sleepy Moo sleeping on it's head :u but only when you have time.

Offline CalmSerenity

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 52
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2014, 09:33:08 pm »
Thanks for the support, family! :big_smile: It makes me happy to hear that you like it :D

And maybe I'll try to find the chance to draw a Moo sleeping on it's face when I can, too :)