Huepow is the real villian in Door to Phantomile.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: What is the most creepiest kids show you ever watched when you were a kid  (Read 6295 times)

Offline Megahog2014

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
  • Lets Do This!!!!!
Hey guys :big_smile:
I was wondering what kids show that scared the living day lights out of you when you were little (or any age at that matter
I am me.... I do things differently from others.... I may see things in a way others don't.... I might be strange to others eyes... but to myself I am a normal person....

Offline John3210

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • Do you even praise the sun?
It was actually a movie. I don't know why i watched 'till the end, probably it's because it was animated.
It's a movie called "Felidae". It's German and I think it came out around 1994.
Needless to say it scared the crap out of me.
My Quote:

Offline Meguumin

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 31
  • Inconsistent lurker

This was actually my favorite episode along with Doc Gerbil, hahah. The one that always creeped me out most was the "ur not purfekt" one. I think the plunger one disturbed me really bad too.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
Well, there was that one episode of Spongebob- "Procrastination" You know the one, where he had to write an 800-word essay on what not to do at a stoplight. It was mostly the dream sequence near the end...

...actually, most dream sequences in cartoons can tend to be creepy/weird, most of the time.

Other shows that fall under the "oh my god what the heck am I watching" category were Courage the Cowardly Dog, Invader Zim, and Rocko's Modern Life- Coincidentally, all shows that I loved back then, and still  love even now...though, I must admit to Rocko's Modern Life being more entertaining to an older audience, apparently...All those jokes I must've missed. Animaniacs, too, but that's a discussion for another topic...

Ren and Stimpy is another weirdly creepy show, but I've seen it more recently than "childhood", so I'm not sure if it counts...well, except for the Black Hole episode, though I've only recently remembered watching it back then...guess I supressed it from my memory, or something.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Megahog2014

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
  • Lets Do This!!!!!
ok I think I found a few shows that Im glad its off air...
http://www.cracked.com/article_20517_the-7-most-unintentionally-nightmarish-childrens-characters.html

except for #4 I miss that show on noggin (which is now nick jr. unfortunately)
and number 1 I loved that show never saw the episode displayed
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 05:51:01 pm by Megahog2014 »
I am me.... I do things differently from others.... I may see things in a way others don't.... I might be strange to others eyes... but to myself I am a normal person....

Offline Meguumin

• Contributor
  • Inconsistent lurker

Oh yeah, there was this too. Freaked me the hell out as a tyke.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 10:14:53 pm by LazerSunfish »

Offline Meguumin

• Contributor
  • Inconsistent lurker
Ren and Stimpy is another weirdly creepy show, but I've seen it more recently than "childhood", so I'm not sure if it counts...well, except for the Black Hole episode, though I've only recently remembered watching it back then...guess I supressed it from my memory, or something.

Have you ever seen the best part

Offline Scroptels Gluzar

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 24
    • Pixiv

(Not really, It's not a kids show and I didn't saw it when I was little, Courage the Cowardly Dog is only show that I can remember, I wasn't scared by Invader Zim however)

Offline Meguumin

• Contributor
  • Inconsistent lurker

This is the last show I can think of. I've been watching [as] ever since it first became a block and this has gotta be their creepiest show yet. Still freaks me out to this day even though I get the jokes now.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Okay so, I didn't have any kids shows that creeped me out. But I do have a few examples of things in my childhood I watched that creeped me out.

Creepy theme intros.