Moos are watching you ◉ω◉

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: ♥My 6 Favorite Pokemon Games!♥  (Read 8039 times)

Offline ✩♥Di Gi Charat♥✩

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 46
  • Meteor Mash!!♥
♥My 6 Favorite Pokemon Games!♥
« on: August 13, 2014, 02:35:24 pm »

:D
HELLO BEAUTIFULS♥
For my first topic ever I am going to post my 6 favorite pokemon games! I worked on this post for hourssss x_x

FUN FACT TIME!! ;D

1. All my teams are full of super cute pokemon! (clefairy, pachirisu, jigglypuff, lopunny, etc!)

2. Most of my Nintendo handhelds are pink while my sister gets the blue ones! She loves the color blue!♥

3. I lose most Wifi battles!!!! Is it because I don't IV train?!

4. I ALWAYS WANTED A MILOTIC WITH THE ABILITY CUTE CHARM!

5. LOL okay I remember this one like it was yesterday! When DP came out my sis found a shiny shinx out of no where! This is what happened

Sis: Hey, come here! This shinx is yellow for some reason! :O

Me: IT IS?! LET ME SEE! WOW IT IS YELLOW! How did you do that?! :O

Sis: I don't know maybe its a glitch... lol :unsure:

Me: Yeah lol :)

Sis: Maybe I should turn off my game and come back? :unsure:

Me: I dunno I mean it probably is a glitch :unsure:

Sis: Yeah I think it is, I'm turning it off. :|

Me: Okay :)

*CENTURIES LATER WHEN WE FOUND OUT WHAT A SHINY POKEMON WAS*

Sis: I WANT A SHINY SHINX SO I CAN INVOLVE IT INTO A LUXRAY :O

Me: LOL hey! do you remember the time when we did find one but we were so stupid not to catch it?! :big_smile:

Sis: YEAH! Man I can't believe I missed such an opportunity! x_x

Me: NOW WE GOTTA CHAIN FOR ONES :embarassed:

Sis: NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! x_x

LOL so yeah but she has one now so that's all that matters! ;D Dang we were such noobs back then :sad face:

:D
I SHALL NOW BEGIN DA LIST OF MY FAVORITE POKEMON GAMES! WARNING: THERE ARE SPOILERS!

The reason this is number 6 because I like to transfer my pokemon from my DS so I can see them look totally cool on TV! :D Yes, even to this day, I still get thrilled to see my pokemon on there lol (even though 3D pokemon were already around even before PBR) Now this game is not popular at all and with good reason. In fact, most of the WiFi battles now and days are nothing but nerds that dominate the game with their legendaries and shinies! (if you have a team like this, no offence! Not everyone is a jerk with these kind of teams lol) but in my opinion these kind of teams are overrated and I feel bad for the people who just want to use regular pokemon and you know, just want a good battle against someone even if you lose or not :(

I forgot the Magician's name but he was the last guy you battle at Stargazer Colosseum (the final colosseum). Alright so I don't wanna make it seem like I'm bragging or anything but OH SWEET MAMA THIS GUY WAS SO EASY TO BEAT! It was not a challenge at all and I was expecting much more especially since he was the last person to beat in the entire game! Not to mention, this game is SO short I mean if you had the whole day to yourself you'll be done with it! THIS MAKES YOU WANT YOUR MONEY BACK!!! :angry: But oh well it wasn't that bad to be number 6 on my list so let's just move on lol ;D

OH MY GOSH! :O This game right here is like some of my childhood packed into an awesome Nintendo GameCube box and which is why it needs to be number 5! The story, the music, the creepy old man, MIROR B, pokemon was just so creative back then! :D If you haven't played this game in years, you can totally tell the graphics have gotten older lol but man who cares?! Snagging shadow pokemon and purifying them is just so much fun to me! I wish pokemon would do something like this again, I think they can pull it off ;D

Pokemon Platinum makes it to number 4 on my list! Cynthia is awesome to battle, cool and totally cute pokemon to catch, the PokeRadar (I know its in other games but I only chain on platinum lol), making poffins, gosh this is such a good game! :D Sinnoh is a good region, however, the anime.... I can live without :(

NUMBER 3! I think this game is so cute!♥ :big_smile: It is a good change from being a trainer all the time and live the life of a pokemon explorer! You get to be in a guild and take on all these jobs in different dungeons (chasing down outlaws are my favorite lol) and the story- :) The story.... :angry:
OKAY SO LIKE WHY IS IT THE SAME STORY FROM TIME AND DARKNESS?! :sad face: Pfft I should've known. :( We are talking about the same franchise that make two versions of the same story and then later make a third one but with extra features LOL and this is exactly what Explorers of Sky is... in a good way though! :D

WE ARE GETTING CLOSE TO MY ALL TIME FAVORITE! Number 2 is Pokemon Colosseum! :D It is very similar to XD but I think the story is more interesting and today it still wows me that the mayor was evil. :| He was evil all dis time and I didn't even realize it (not even my sis) LOL until we got to that point in the game. Were we stupid? I mean come on the MAYOR! The one that you visited often in Phenac City is EVIL?! Did we miss obvious clues or something or was he really disguised that good? :sad face: If it was easy to tell then uhh I guess we're just a couple of idiots! :embarassed: Anyways this game was just AMAZING!!! It still has the same shadow pokemon concept like XD and unlike X/Y the true villan wasn't as easy to predict in my opinion :(

Now....

It is time to reveal my favorite pokemon game ever.......

And this wonderful, most fatabulous, most drop dead gorgeous pokemon game I have ever laid eyes on is.....

IS.......

:D :D :D
POKEMON HEARTGOLD AND SOULSILVER!!!!!!!

This game you are looking at is absolutely, without a doubt NUMBER 1 on my list! These were remakes of the classic Pokemon Gold and Silver and GameFreak surprised me when they came busting out with these babies! You start at Johto and after you beat Lance you can head to Kanto! TWO REGIONS IN ONE GAME? THATS WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT! YOU DON'T SEE THAT IN X/Y DO YA?! Yes I have a problem with X/Y but I am not getting to that lol anyways I guess I love this game so much because I am just dreaming of the day when GameFreak decides to have all the known regions into one game so you can travel and have a REAL pokemon adventure! I wanna ride my OWN pokemon not some random Gogoat and Rhyhorn! I want to feed my pokemon varities of food and pour them pokemon food in a bowl like the anime! I want to customize my trainer the way I want to by recoloring my hair and clothes with a color wheel so the combinations are endless! IT IS 2014 FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! IS THIS TOO ADVANCE FOR A COMPANY WITH MILLIONS OF DOLLARS?! Besides why do the girls get more clothes than the guys?! They want to be stylish too! AND WHY CAN'T I TAKE OFF MY HAT?! Not everyone wants to wear a hat all the time! I also want to travel with friends REAL people not generic friends! (generic friends is fine lol but they should make a Single Player option for that and then Multiplayer to travel with people around the world and have REAL rivals!) I could go on and on about this but Pokemon HG/SS is my all time favorite pokemon game because of what I said above and like the good ol days YOU CAN BATTLE RED!!!!

;D
Well this post is now coming to an end! If you want you can reply to this post and tell me your favorite pokemon games! I would love to see your list!♥

Click to enlarge!♥
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
Re: ♥My 6 Favorite Pokemon Games!♥
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 05:05:41 pm »
(Ah, Shinies. I remember my first legitimate shiny was an Onix in Stark Mountain...I still can't believe I was enough of a fool to trade him away for a Hacked Darkra, one year before he could be legitimately obtained...and then I started chaining...Shinx was my first chained shiny, and then more would follow...shiny Absol, shiny Dusclops, shiny Nindoran female, shiny Ralts, shiny Porygon (that was mostly by luck...)and so on and so on. I think I chained 40 or more shiny pokemon in that game...

And then, when Platinum came out, I chained some more, but not as many...shiny Growlithe, shiny Swellow, and shiny Beldum (TWICE, if only because I fainted the first one...) immediately come to mind.

I remember being so exited when chaining returnred in Pokemon X/Y...I haven't chained much, but I did chain that shiny Lucario and shiny Zoroark that I always wanted...never did chain shiny Pancham, though...ah, well. I took up other means of getting shinies in that game, too, from fish chaining, Safari Hunting, and the Masuda method, from which I got a shiny Honedge! (though, all other attempts ended in failure...I got a shiny Surskit after trying to get a shiny Torchic for AN ENTIRE MONTH, and a shiny Stantler (which was admittably rare, for the time, what with Kalos-bred pokemon being absolutely legit, and all) trying to get a shiny Piplup. But hey, I probably have near 80 or so absolutely-legitimately obtained shinies in that game, so I guess it's not all bad.

...and now you know where each of the shinies in my sig come from...the Greninja? well, I got that in a trade for a shiny Delphox, which I got in a trade for a shiny (German) Furfrou, which I got in a trade for...another shiny I had, a lot of people were trading shinies when the game first came out. Some of them have more than even me!

...I think this was a discussion about favorite games? Oh, yeah.

Personally, I love all Pokemon games...Though, I've never played the third Rangers game, Pokemon Conquest, the first Pokemon Rumble, the Pokemon TCG, or either of the Pokepark Pikachu games. I'm not sure If I'll list them off, or anything, so I'll mention the ones that mean extra-special-ness to me.

Pokemon Channel

...Actually, I don't know why I like this one so much. I just do. Maybe it has to do with the painting feature being surprisingly fun? Either that, or it's just plain ADORABLE.

Pokemon Colosseum/XD

I really loved both of these games when they first came out, and I still do.  They're just so different from the main games, with the Pokemon being 3D, and all. Even with the newer ones also having 3D, this one does something those don't- Display accurate size differences, AND on-field trainers. The double-battle style was also incredibly awesome. And how can you forget Mirror B?

(I'm impartial to Pokemon  Battle Revolution. It was quite fun, at first...but...upon replaying with my Platinum file, trying to see if I could get those swanky shiny costumes on a new file(there's a slim chance one of those costumes a leader wears can be SHINY, and beating them while they wear it can net you them. But if you get one version, you can never get the other version. Totally lame, man...), I discovered something...You know that one battle mode, that makes you use rental pokemon, out of a certain selection? And the leader was that one guy wearing the Lucario outfit? Dusty was his name, right? Well...

SUNSET COLLOSEUM CHEATS. A LOT.

Seriously, I just gave up the whole endeavor. And like HECK I'm gonna go back after completing the game, get to him, then continuously give up and continue to wait for him to JUST so happen to be wearing a YELLOW Lucario outfit, then either lose to him 0-3 because, as I said, that mode cheats, or run out of continues, and be forced to do the mode ALL OVER AGAIN! I guess getting to that final point in another arena (the one with the guy wearing the Groudon outfit?), but I couldn't even re-beat said other mode in the first place, so...

(also, as far as cheating goes, there's no WAY that leader guy from the Pokemon Castle (yay, zi remembered the name!) could have actually HIT my mons usind SHEER COLD, in a FOGGY WEATHER!)

FACT:every battle facility in Pokemon cheats. It's just how it is.

Pokemon Black(2)/White(2)

I know I love every Pokemon game equally, though I really loved this games overall plot. It's just a hint more developed than some of the other games. It's almost on level with Pokemon Colloseum/XD! and that's saying something. And N will always remain one of my favorite rivals in the series.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Explorers of Sky

BEST. GAME. EVER. Awesome Story, awesome characters, awesome gameplay, awesome soundtrack, awesome EVERYTHING. The soundtrack especially manages to highlight that specialness of the game, from catchy, to awesome, to heartfelt, to saddening (admit it, you cried at the end of this game, don't deny it.)

And the best part? The one thing that puts it ahead of Explorers of Time/Darkness?

A SOUNDTEST. LITERALLY THE ONE THING THAT COULD EASILY MAKE THE GAME PERFECT, AND IT DID. (I love soundtests.)

(I don't remember much of the Red/Blue rescue team, but they're also awesome. Gates to Infinity was alao awesome, but it lacked that same variety and replay value the previous installments offered...)

Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver

I LOVED this game. Seriously, It brought to life EVERYTHING I loved about Gold/Silver...plus, doing a few things to improve on it (Pokemon following you around is one of the most indulging features of the series so far...next to Pokemon Amie, and it made Kanto decidedly LESS empty than it was in Gold/Silver. Plus, those awesome remixes...)

Pokemon Platinum

Listen, I loved Diamond when it first came out. But let's be honest- that game had a few...problems. I mean, the Pokemon selection pre-national Dex is just pitiful (Chimchar and Ponyta were the only Fire-type families in the game. The fact that Flint used more NON Fire types is proof of how bad it was), and the battle system was SLOOOOOOOOOOW. Like, Final Fantasy IX slow. (another awesome game, but not a Pokemon game, so moving on...) Pokemon Platinum managed to fix these problems, as have any good 3rd installment in the series. (Black/White was good, but Black 2/White 2 was AWESOME. Expect a similair treatment for 6th gen at whatever point Pokemon Z comes out. In fact, we're pretty much getting that improvement sooner than we may think, which brings me to my next game...

Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire

This may be the nostalgia talking, but Pokemon Ruby was my absolute favorite mainline game from when I was a kid. I grew up with it, as well as FireRed, Emerald, and Diamond. (my first games were Red, Yellow, Gold, and Crystal...but I was way too young to figure them out at the time. I went back to Red, Yellow, and Crystal during/after playing Ruby). OBVIOUSLY improved remakes of those games are going to be my all-time favorites.

And on a final note, Hey You, Pikachu! Is the one game I used to love to death, and now hate to death. It's clearly meant for kids, and that Mic is just so, so...well, it's very annoying to control properly, that's for sure.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 05:09:56 pm by Sable-Xeno »

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline ✩♥Di Gi Charat♥✩

• Hero in Training
  • Meteor Mash!!♥
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 07:27:28 pm »
(Ah, Shinies. I remember my first legitimate shiny was an Onix in Stark Mountain...I still can't believe I was enough of a fool to trade him away for a Hacked Darkra, one year before he could be legitimately obtained...
GASPS! you was a fool! :O lol dont worry Ive done some pretty stupid things while playing pokemon games as you can see so don't feel too bad :embarassed:

and then I started chaining...Shinx was my first chained shiny, and then more would follow...shiny Absol, shiny Dusclops, shiny Nindoran female, shiny Ralts, shiny Porygon (that was mostly by luck...)and so on and so on. I think I chained 40 or more shiny pokemon in that game...
Does that mean you have 40 shinies or was that an attempt at 40?! :O I suck at chaining but I'm better then my sis! ;)

And then, when Platinum came out, I chained some more, but not as many...shiny Growlithe, shiny Swellow, and shiny Beldum (TWICE, if only because I fainted the first one...) immediately come to mind.
You must be powerful :unsure:

I remember being so exited when chaining returnred in Pokemon X/Y...I haven't chained much, but I did chain that shiny Lucario and shiny Zoroark that I always wanted...never did chain shiny Pancham, though...ah, well. I took up other means of getting shinies in that game, too, from fish chaining, Safari Hunting, and the Masuda method, from which I got a shiny Honedge! (though, all other attempts ended in failure...I got a shiny Surskit after trying to get a shiny Torchic for AN ENTIRE MONTH, and a shiny Stantler (which was admittably rare, for the time, what with Kalos-bred pokemon being absolutely legit, and all) trying to get a shiny Piplup. But hey, I probably have near 80 or so absolutely-legitimately obtained shinies in that game, so I guess it's not all bad.
....say what? you got 80 shinies in X/Y? :| THAT IS SERIOUSLY IMPRESSIVE!!!!! :O MAN THATS COOL I only obtained a couple of shinies in my life! IM FREAKING OUT x_x

...and now you know where each of the shinies in my sig come from...the Greninja? well, I got that in a trade for a shiny Delphox, which I got in a trade for a shiny (German) Furfrou, which I got in a trade for...another shiny I had, a lot of people were trading shinies when the game first came out. Some of them have more than even me!
........... *FAINTS* x_x

...I think this was a discussion about favorite games? Oh, yeah.
Personally, I love all Pokemon games...Though, I've never played the third Rangers game, Pokemon Conquest, the first Pokemon Rumble, the Pokemon TCG, or either of the Pokepark Pikachu games. I'm not sure If I'll list them off, or anything, so I'll mention the ones that mean extra-special-ness to me.
I never played those games either lol the TCG is a waste of time though I mean you got a bunch of cards and these damage coins that comes with a pack you put to show damage and blah blah blah LET ME JUST TURN ON MY LOVELY DS AND PLAY SOME REAL POKEMON they actually have tournaments for this mess! SWEET GRAVY this is just too extreme for paper that does absolutely nothing LOL and i have imagination but honestly this is BORINGGG :sad face: the TCG reminds me of those bakugan toys I bought a long time ago and it was just soooo boring rolling them onto a metal card and then they pop open and then you flip over da card and read the attack or whatever and they expect you to battle people with them :( WHAT NO WAY! IM JUST GOING TO WATCH THE ANIME LIKE IVE BEEN DOING!

Pokemon Channel

...Actually, I don't know why I like this one so much. I just do. Maybe it has to do with the painting feature being surprisingly fun? Either that, or it's just plain ADORABLE.
Awww that was a cute game!♥ :big_smile: you get to watch the Pichu bros and stuff it was just too cute!♥ GOOD PICK!!!!! ;D

Pokemon Colosseum/XD

I really loved both of these games when they first came out, and I still do.  They're just so different from the main games, with the Pokemon being 3D, and all. Even with the newer ones also having 3D, this one does something those don't- Display accurate size differences, AND on-field trainers. The double-battle style was also incredibly awesome. And how can you forget Mirror B?
LOL!!!!! I laughed so hard when you said they display accurate size differences and on-field trainers because IT IS SO TRUEEEE :embarassed:

(I'm impartial to Pokemon  Battle Revolution. It was quite fun, at first...but...upon replaying with my Platinum file, trying to see if I could get those swanky shiny costumes on a new file(there's a slim chance one of those costumes a leader wears can be SHINY, and beating them while they wear it can net you them. But if you get one version, you can never get the other version. Totally lame, man...), I discovered something...You know that one battle mode, that makes you use rental pokemon, out of a certain selection? And the leader was that one guy wearing the Lucario outfit? Dusty was his name, right? Well...
lol I saw this coming! Quite a bit of people do not like PBR but hey that's fine :) and yes Dusty is his name he is the leader of the Sunset Colosseum where you gotta RENT POKEMON AND ALL THAT OTHER MESS :angry: so what did you notice? lol :)

SUNSET COLLOSEUM CHEATS. A LOT.

Seriously, I just gave up the whole endeavor. And like HECK I'm gonna go back after completing the game, get to him, then continuously give up and continue to wait for him to JUST so happen to be wearing a YELLOW Lucario outfit, then either lose to him 0-3 because, as I said, that mode cheats, or run out of continues, and be forced to do the mode ALL OVER AGAIN! I guess getting to that final point in another arena (the one with the guy wearing the Groudon outfit?), but I couldn't even re-beat said other mode in the first place, so...

(also, as far as cheating goes, there's no WAY that leader guy from the Pokemon Castle (yay, zi remembered the name!) could have actually HIT my mons usind SHEER COLD, in a FOGGY WEATHER!)

FACT:every battle facility in Pokemon cheats. It's just how it is.
.... :O I dunno what to say to this LOL :embarassed: did you wanted to wear the shiny lucario costume or something? You know what I think I should move on now

Pokemon Black(2)/White(2)

I know I love every Pokemon game equally, though I really loved this games overall plot. It's just a hint more developed than some of the other games. It's almost on level with Pokemon Colloseum/XD! and that's saying something. And N will always remain one of my favorite rivals in the series.
You might hurt me for this bro but B/W killed pokemon for me :O now I have to admit N was kinda cool but goodness gracious I think I dislike this game because the art has changed and the characters started to look.... weird.... I got so bored with B/W I couldn't even finish and I forgot what even happened anyways lol but my sis knows what happened because she plays B/W and B/W2 from time to time but she doesn't like this game much either and wouldn't even compare it to Pokemon Colosseum and XD lol
Though there is one thing Unova made me fall in love about.... ZOROARK IS THE DEFINITION OF EPIC!♥ :D :D :D

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Explorers of Sky

BEST. GAME. EVER. Awesome Story, awesome characters, awesome gameplay, awesome soundtrack, awesome EVERYTHING. The soundtrack especially manages to highlight that specialness of the game, from catchy, to awesome, to heartfelt, to saddening (admit it, you cried at the end of this game, don't deny it.)

And the best part? The one thing that puts it ahead of Explorers of Time/Darkness?

A SOUNDTEST. LITERALLY THE ONE THING THAT COULD EASILY MAKE THE GAME PERFECT, AND IT DID. (I love soundtests.)

(I don't remember much of the Red/Blue rescue team, but they're also awesome. Gates to Infinity was alao awesome, but it lacked that same variety and replay value the previous installments offered...)
I KNOW I CRIED! THAT ENDING WAS BEAUTIFUL!!!!♥♥♥ :O I actually felt like I made a really good friend even though it was just a game! lol

Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver

I LOVED this game. Seriously, It brought to life EVERYTHING I loved about Gold/Silver...plus, doing a few things to improve on it (Pokemon following you around is one of the most indulging features of the series so far...next to Pokemon Amie, and it made Kanto decidedly LESS empty than it was in Gold/Silver. Plus, those awesome remixes...)
IKR?!?! We need more games like this if you ask me!♥ ;D

Pokemon Platinum

Listen, I loved Diamond when it first came out. But let's be honest- that game had a few...problems. I mean, the Pokemon selection pre-national Dex is just pitiful (Chimchar and Ponyta were the only Fire-type families in the game. The fact that Flint used more NON Fire types is proof of how bad it was), and the battle system was SLOOOOOOOOOOW. Like, Final Fantasy IX slow. (another awesome game, but not a Pokemon game, so moving on...) Pokemon Platinum managed to fix these problems, as have any good 3rd installment in the series. (Black/White was good, but Black 2/White 2 was AWESOME. Expect a similair treatment for 6th gen at whatever point Pokemon Z comes out. In fact, we're pretty much getting that improvement sooner than we may think, which brings me to my next game...
YOUR LOYALTY TO B/W PREVAILS!!!! lol I honestly cant stand that game but I understand your points about Platinum. I absolutely love cute pokemon and well my favorite pokemon of all time buneary is in the game so that's why I love it so much!♥ I love bunnies!♥ My sister thinks its the most stupidest thing a pokemon fan could ever say but I'm just gonna be me! ;D

Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire

This may be the nostalgia talking, but Pokemon Ruby was my absolute favorite mainline game from when I was a kid. I grew up with it, as well as FireRed, Emerald, and Diamond. (my first games were Red, Yellow, Gold, and Crystal...but I was way too young to figure them out at the time. I went back to Red, Yellow, and Crystal during/after playing Ruby). OBVIOUSLY improved remakes of those games are going to be my all-time favorites.

And on a final note, Hey You, Pikachu! Is the one game I used to love to death, and now hate to death. It's clearly meant for kids, and that Mic is just so, so...well, it's very annoying to control properly, that's for sure.
Nostalgic conversations are my favorite topics so I can't blame you for that! :D I can relate to this when HG/SS comes out I just love it when they remake older games because well pokemon hasn't been it's best lately in my opinion (X/Y.......... :angry:)
and no matter how many new games they release, most of the time they are never as good as the classics to me :( especially when X/Y has to get older gen pokemon instead of inventing new ones (in fact they have a small selection of new pokemon in Kalos!) to fill in the spots of new pokemon they could've thought of but they were too busy rushing and trying to sell the game at a certain time. It just goes to show you that the old gen pokemon are better and design wise as well (this all my opinion so keep that in mind lol) Me and my sis will never understand why the pokemon look so discolored in X/Y and some pokemon were given new voices and their voices sound muffled! I have a delcatty on my team and she has one of the most annoying cries ever! Me and my sis make fun of it all the time LOL :embarassed:
But anyways Sable-Xeno, I enjoyed responding to your list! I am glad someone decided to post and share their opinions no matter what anyone thinks! I applaud you for that! :D

Click to enlarge!♥

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2014, 12:45:43 am »
Hmm...I feel like I may need to specify my shiny list somewhat. Let's see...

Shinies currently in Diamond: (warning- some nicknames are dumb.)

• Fearow/Fearow - Female - Chained (Diamond, Route 225)
• NIDOQUIN/Nidoqueen - Female - Chained (Diamond, Route 201)
• PURPLISH/Gloom - Male - Random Encounter (FireRed, Route 12, Cloned in Emerald)
• Knigler/Kingler - Male - Chained (Diamond, Route 226)
• TERRADOS★/Gyarados - Female - Randomly Fished (Diamond, Lake Verity)
• RED BULL/Granbull - Male - Chained (Diamond, Route 209)
• CORALSTER★/Corsola - Male - Chained (Diamond, Route 230)
• DONDON/Donphan - Male - Chained (Diamond, Route 207)
• MASQUEPAIN/Masquerain - Male - Chained (Diamond, Lake Verity)
• HUMPIG★/Grumpig - Male - Chained (Diamond, Route 214)
• THEEEEEIF!/Keckleon - Female - Chained (Diamond, Route 210)
• Red-Eyes/Aggron - Male - Chained (Diamond, Fuego Ironworks)
• FART/Skuntank - Male - Chained (Diamond, Route 225)
• MAGNEBLACK/Magnezone - Genderless - Random Encounter (Emerald, New Mauville, Cloned)
• SHINISHINY/Lickilicky - Female - Chained (Diamond, Lake Valor)
• Gloatzel/Floatzel - Male - Chained (Diamond, Route 218)
• Greenbat/Crobat - Female - Chained (Diamond, Route 206)

Shinies currently in Platinum:

• Bidoof/Bidoof - Female - Random Encounter (Platinum, Route 202)
• Margaret/Swellow - Female - Chained (Platinum, Route 213)
• Togekiss/Togekiss - Male - Chained (Platinum, Route 230)
• Monxsas/Sneasel - Female - Chained (Platinum, Route 216)
• Shellos/Shellos - Male - Chained (Platinum, Route 205)

Shinies currently in SoulSilver:

• Pichu/Pichu - Male - Event
• ROPE SNAKE/Gyarados - Female - Guranteed Shiny (SoulSilver, Lake of Rage)

Shinies currently in X: (might wanna sit back, this is where most of them are)

• Raikou/Raikou - Genderless - Event
• Entei/Entei - Genderless - Event
• Suicune/Suicune - Genderless - Event
• Dialga/Dialga - Genderless - Event
• Palkia/Palkia - Genderless - Event
• Giratina/Giratina - Genderless - Event
• Genesect(Japanese)/Genesect - Genderless - Event (obtained via trade)
• Glurak/Charizard - Female - Trade (Kalos, Friend Safari, OT Jackal)
• Raticate(Japanese)/Raticate - Male - GTS (Sinnoh, likely chained, OT (Japanese))
• Amy/Sandslash - Female - Friend Safari (X, Friend Safari)
• Ninetails(Japanese)/Ninetails - Female - Trade (Kalos, Friend Safari, OT (Japanese)
• Venomoth(Japanese)/Venomoth - Female - GTS (Kalos, Friend Safari, OT (Japanese))
• Dugtrio/Dugtrio - Female - Trade (Kalos, Friend Safari, OT Alpha003)
• Machamp/Machamp - Female - Random Encounter (Platinum, Route 206)
• Sparklebelle/Victreebel - Female - Random Encounter (X, Route 14)
• Tentacruel/Tentacruel - Female - Trade (Kalos, Route 12, OT Dylan)
• TWILIGHT/Rapidash - Female - Chained (Diamond, Route 210)
• The Critic/Farfetch'd - Female - Friend Safari (X, Friend Safari)
• Pestilence/Gengar - Male - GTS (Kalos, Hatched, Route 205, OT Kyle)
• Hope/Chancey - Female - Friend Safari (X, Friend Safari)
• Lavendose/Ampharos - Male - Chained (Diamond, Route 209)
• Clone of PURPLISH (Bellosom)
• Slowqueen/Slowking - Female - Chained (X, Azure Bay)
• Jade/Scizor - Female - Chained (X, Route 21)
• Samson/Sneasel - Male - Chained (Platinum, Route 216)
• Octorok/Octillery - Male - Fish Chained (X, Azure Bay)
• Delibird/Delibird - Male - Trade (Kalos, Friend Safari, OT Nick)
• Skarmory/Skarmory - Female - Random Encounter (Emerald, Route 113, Was cloned…but I own only one copy)
• Kingdra/Kingdra - Female - Trade (Kalos, Fish Chained, Cyllage City, OT Derek)
• Gardevoir/Gardevoir - Male - GTS (Kalos, Hatched, OT Liam)
• Toadstool/Breloom - Female - Friend Safari (X, Friend Safari)
• Midas/Slaking - Male - Chained (Diamond, Eterna Forest)
• Nosepass/Nosepass - Male - GTS (Kalos, Friend Safari, OT Jenna)
• Football/Delcatty - Female - GTS (Kalos, Route 4, OT Greyson)
• Meditite/Meditite - Male - Chained (Diamond, Route 210)
• Medikhane/Medicham - Male - Chained (Diamond, Route 210)
• Zonguusu/Zangoose - Male - Chained (Diamond, Route 208)
• Tech/Seviper - Male - Trade (Kalos, Friend Safari, OT BosS)
• Claydol/Claydol - Male - Chained (Platinum, Route 206)
• Kecleon/Kecleon - Female - GTS (Kalos, Friend Safari, OT Ramiro)
• ABUSORU/Absol - Male - Chained (Diamond, Route 213)
• Glalie/Glalie - Male - Chained (Platinum, Lake Acuity)
• Paublo/Relicanth - Female - Trade (Kalos, Fish Chained, Ambretta Town, OT Natsu)
• Salamence/Salamence - Male - Trade (Kalos, Friend Safari, OT Moncho)
• Quatron/Metagross - Genderless - Chained (Platinum, Route 228)
• Torterra/Torterra - Male - GTS (Kalos, Hatched, OT Felicia)
• Krickera/Kricketune - Female - Chained (Diamond, Pokemon Mansion)
• SHINERAY/Luxray - Female - Chained (Diamond, Route 202)
• Roserade/Roserade - Female - Chained (Platinum, Route 229)
• Klonoa/Lopunny - Male - Chained (Diamond, Eterna Forest)
• Clone of MAGNEBLACK
• Whiperior/Rhyperior - Female - Chained (Diamond, Route 227)
• Tangrowth/Tangrowth - Female - Trade (Kalos, Friend Safari, OT Y)
• Evilinyre/Electrivire - Male - Chained (Diamond, Valley Windworks)
• Magmortar/Magmortar - Male - Trade (Kalos, Friend Safari, OT JOSH)
• Glaceon/Glaceon - Male - Trade (Kalos, Hatched, OT Flawed)
• Gallahad/Gallade - Male - Chained (Diamond, Route 203)
• Dawnoir/Dusknoir - Male - Chained (Diamond, Route 224)
• Hilda/Stoutland - Female - Friend Safari (X, Friend Safari)
• Sodamak/Panpour - Male - GTS (Kalos, Friend Safari, OT Kiiro)
• Zebstrika/Zebstrika - Male - GTS (Kalos, Friend Safari, OT C)
• Excadrill/Excadrill - Male - GTS (Kalos, Friend Safari, OT Krista)
• Leavanny/Leavanny - Male - Trade (Kalos, Friend Safari, OT Taik)
• Clockwork/Sigilyph - Male - Friend Safari (X, Friend Safari)
• Garbodor/Garbodor - Female - GTS (Kalos, Friend Safari, OT Jordan)
•Reuniclus/Reuniclus - Female - Trade (Unova, OT KING [No gurantee that it's legal, but it's from a trustworthy friend, so...])
• Vanillite/Vanillite - Male - GTS (Kalos, Frost Cavern, OT Blaze)
• Amoongus/Amoongus - Female - GTS (Kalos, Route 20, OT Lorenzo)
• Ferrothorn/Ferrothorn - Male - Trade (Kalos, Hatched, OT Chad)
• Faris/Haxorus - Female - Guranteed Shiny (White 2, Nature Preserve)
• Dionysus/Bisharp - Female - Random Encounter (X, Route 15)
• Wargle/Braviary - Male - Friend Safari (X, Friend Safari)
• Durant(Japanese)/Durant - Male - GTS (Kalos, Terminus Cave, OT (Japanese))
• Meowstic/Meowstic - Male - Trade (Kalos, Friend Safari, OT Andrew [he traded me a lot of those shinies listed above...])
• Dragalge/Dragalge - Female - Trade (Kalos, Cyllage City, OT Espacioretro)
• Aquarius/Clawitzer - Male - Fish Chained (X, Ambretta Town)
• X-Blade/Klefki - Female - Chained (X, Route 16)
• Noibat/Noibat - Female - GTS (Kalos, Friend Safari, OT Katelyn)

And finally, my Pokemon X competitive team (All shinies)-

• Greninja/Greninja - Female - Trade (Kalos, Hatched, OT Ben)
• Rick/Zoroark - Male - Chained (X, Pokemon Village)
• NIGHTMARE/Porygon-Z - Genderless - Chained (Diamond, Pokemon Mansion)
• Zack/Lucario - Male - Chained (X, Route 22)
• Arcanine/Arcanine - Male - Chained (Platinum, Route 201)
• Masamune/Aegislash - Female - Hatched (24 Eggs) (X, Route 7)

Plus 2 or so boxes of Shinies with...questionable legitimacy. Also, outside of a few Emerald clones, I have no shinies in White/White 2. So, the total of Legitimately-obtained Shiny Pokemon in my collection is exactly...

106!

...Huh. Never realized I had so many...

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline ✩♥Di Gi Charat♥✩

• Hero in Training
  • Meteor Mash!!♥
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2014, 09:15:53 am »
holy cow.... 106.... :|
YOU ARE SO LUCKY I WANT TO BE LIKE THAT SOMEDAY I AM SO JEALOUS!!! :O
i mean I dont have to have that many I just want the ones I really want for me and my sis :embarassed:
WHY MUST CHAINING BE MEAN TO ME! :sad face:

Click to enlarge!♥

Offline Gyzyn

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2014, 09:33:16 am »
Except the lengthy, over-paragraphed introduction it is a nicely written list. I especially like the fact that you have included the covers of the games.

Offline ✩♥Di Gi Charat♥✩

• Hero in Training
  • Meteor Mash!!♥
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2014, 09:36:26 am »
I had a feeling someone would say that LOL but thanks! ;D

Click to enlarge!♥

Offline Scroptels Gluzar

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 24
    • Pixiv
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2014, 11:38:41 am »
With my habit of thinking way too much before replying this is also gonna take me hours :sad face:

I guess I'll give my full list when i get in a computer because It would be a nightmare to do it on my 3DS. Pokemon was a big part of my childhood too though nowadays i don't care about it anymore, I haven't played a new pokemon game in 1 or 2 years, but i have so many good memories being a HUGE fan.

Offline ✩♥Di Gi Charat♥✩

• Hero in Training
  • Meteor Mash!!♥
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2014, 11:48:08 am »
Its ok no problem at all! :D lol it would take ages to make an entire list on a 3DS x_x
I know this is off topic for this being a pokemon topic but what games do you like to play then :)

Click to enlarge!♥

Offline Scroptels Gluzar

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 24
    • Pixiv
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2014, 12:12:10 pm »
I've changed my preferences to more obscure and unknown games, though when i think about it a little, normally all the games that i like have a good story in them. Here's some games.

Alundra
The Mother/Earthbound series
Summon Night
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
Space Funeral
Yume Nikki
Lands of Dream games (or anything by Jonas Kyratzes)
Klonoa (obviously)

I can't remember more right now