Countless of souls have perished staring at Aura's profile picture.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: If Klonoa had another voice actor...  (Read 8013 times)

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
Re: If Klonoa had another voice actor...
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2014, 10:12:23 am »
Eric Stitt's voice Twitter Matthew Perry Wii remake dream feeling i should have known.  :unsure:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

HOW DID HE KNEW WE HATE THE REMAKE VOICE?!

I honestly like it (I'm sorry. Don't kill me!). I will admit, the reason he provided for hating him is a silly one.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 10:19:14 am by Windbullet »
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline Super Klonoa

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
  • The Dreamer of Light
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2014, 01:47:50 pm »
Eric Stitt's voice Twitter Matthew Perry Wii remake dream feeling i should have known.  :unsure:

Ah yes, I forgot about that tweet to him. It's been a long while. Found him through Google, I think.

As for how he knew, well, isn't it the VA's job and curiosity to hear feedback on how he did? Pretty sure I'd do the same thing if I was in his position.

You know, other than, ahem, certain comments (and I do apologize for that, btw), I'm surprised none of you are on Twitter. You should get on it. It's useful in reaching out to game devs, really. Maybe we could do a campaign similar to #PS4NODRM, even.

PSN ID: Super_Klonoa

Offline dummy

• Dumbness Incarnate
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2014, 02:14:42 pm »

Ah yes, I forgot about that tweet to him. It's been a long while. Found him through Google, I think.

As for how he knew, well, isn't it the VA's job and curiosity to hear feedback on how he did? Pretty sure I'd do the same thing if I was in his position.

You know, other than, ahem, certain comments (and I do apologize for that, btw), I'm surprised none of you are on Twitter. You should get on it. It's useful in reaching out to game devs, really. Maybe we could do a campaign similar to #PS4NODRM, even.

Well, looks like i am not the only one who have a Twitter account that doesn't get used unless rarely.

Offline SurrealBrain

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
  • Goody goody!
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2014, 05:32:22 am »
If Klonoa had another voice actor, it had better be someone with a more kid-like voice.

I actually liked Klonoa's remake voice, but I can definitely say it was jarring when I first heard it.

Thanks to FRAYKER for the signature! :)

Offline Spirit Macardi

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2014, 05:28:04 pm »
There's certainly some voices from the remake that I'd like to keep. Laura Bailey was as great as Huepow as she was in every other role she's had, and Jessica Straus was fantastic as Pamela, Granny, and Lephise. They're both talented VAs who have proven themselves time and again.