Untamed Heart: Wahoo is more popular than Yahoo!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Introducing Namco High. Again!  (Read 9191 times)

Offline SurrealBrain

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
  • Goody goody!
Re: Introducing Namco High. Again!
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2015, 09:33:13 pm »
Sorry to bump an old topic, but I posted the link in another forum I go on. The person made a topic on lost media and was upset that he/she would probably never play Namco High again because it was gone.

I posted the link, and well...I'd say it turned out far better than I expected. Not only did that person get to play it again, there were those who got to experience it for the very first time as well. They seemed to like it well enough.

Thanks to FRAYKER for the signature! :)

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2015, 09:10:48 am »
Sorry to bump an old topic, but I posted the link in another forum I go on. The person made a topic on lost media and was upset that he/she would probably never play Namco High again because it was gone.

I posted the link, and well...I'd say it turned out far better than I expected. Not only did that person get to play it again, there were those who got to experience it for the very first time as well. They seemed to like it well enough.

Just curious, which forum is it? Maybe I should advertize Namco High more.

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 56
  • Moo's Dreams
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2015, 11:05:50 am »
Namco High to Andrew Hussie Homestuck feel disappointed nothing is anymore.

Offline Kaze_no_Klonoa

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • Something about a door and some place's veil.
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2015, 08:43:19 pm »
So if anyone is wondering, I happened to also stumble across Namco High thanks to SurrealBrain posting the link on another forum (SSMB, which is a forum I normally go on). The only issue I seemed to notice was that the game took a long time to load sequences when I started playing the game but this problem ended up fixing itself towards the end because the loading times were much faster later on. Otherwise, I guess the game was alright. Not much to say about it, the actual game is far less interesting than it's premise, but then again, I haven't really played much visual novels, so I wouldn't know much about those kind of games.
Owner of MeltingComet: The Brand new Nexus for gaming editorials, reviews, and stupid grammar mistakes.
https://meltingcomet.wordpress.com/

Offline SurrealBrain

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
  • Goody goody!
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2015, 11:31:59 pm »
Yeah, he's already explained what that forum is.

Thanks to FRAYKER for the signature! :)

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
    • Klonoa.org
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2017, 05:28:20 pm »
Okay here comes nothing. This was down for a while, and I'm receiving several requests from people who want to play it.

* Main Page is backed up and working.
* Added a nice background image to the game window (Previously, it was solid black.)
* Fixed up main mirror and added an extra mirror. The third mirror is currently not working.

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
    • Klonoa.org
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2020, 10:07:12 am »
Ooops... My mirror is just gone again. I just made a new mirror. Hope this one stays for good.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2020, 12:34:53 am »
Ooops... My mirror is just gone again. I just made a new mirror. Hope this one stays for good.
How did it come down?

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
    • Klonoa.org
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2022, 08:02:06 am »
Yep, I just noticed this is down again. I fixed it again. x_x

How did it come down?
Web scrapers. I host this on a rather cheap server, because it doesn't get too much traffic usually. It can handle random people coming and going and even handle occassional spikes. But once in a while, someone just tries to download the game by scraping everything and this overloads the server.  :angry: