Countless of souls have perished staring at Aura's profile picture.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Other games you absolutely love  (Read 13177 times)

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Other games you absolutely love
« on: August 24, 2013, 04:09:09 pm »
Soo, what other games you guys like to play?

Offline Aura24

• Goddess Claire
  • Dreamer Rating: 43
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 04:10:03 pm »
There's Spyro, Skylanders, Crash Bandicoot, Pokemon, MinoMonsters..
Administrator, Founder, and Fan of Klonoa.
Game channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/CrystalBlazier/

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 04:21:07 pm »
Quote from: "Aura24"
There's Spyro, Skylanders, Crash Bandicoot, Pokemon, MinoMonsters..
I've played the first three Spyro and Crash games, and they're a classic and I love them. I love me some Pokemans too. I want to play Skylanders but I haven't yet to get it, I'm sure I'll like it, as it looks pretty fun.

Some of the game I love and replay all the time are: Star Fox series (except Command), Enslaved, Solatorobo, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Castlevania series, and Zelda. Honestly there's a LOT more, but I can't think of the rest right now. :|

Offline AlphaRed9X

• Stand User
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • is Mayonnaise a Klonoa?
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2013, 09:37:17 pm »
There's a list of my favorite games that stretches no further than 2 miles, so I'm just gonna show a few games that I adore, aside from Klonoa of course!

Super Mario Bros series (Mario and Luigi are like my childhood heroes, they're the reasons I love video games so much)
Halo series (Despite the flack it gets on occasion, I adore this series to no end. Not only is it the most fun I've ever had in an FPS, the storyline is probably the most expansive of any game I've ever played, while still being super interesting)
Twilight Princess (I love the Zelda series as a whole, but Twilight Princess has to be my absolute favorite of the bunch)
Mortal Kombat series (Fighting games are my favorite genre of video games, and while most others seem to gear more towards Street Fighter, I've always liked MK just a bit more...)
Dark Souls (Hands down my favorite RPG. Praise the sun!)
Metal Gear Solid series (Nanomachines, son!)
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil (The Turok games on N64 were super good, and Turok 2 is definitely the coolest one)
The Misadventures of Tron Bonne (Tron Bonne is best waifu)

And the list goes on...
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 01:02:41 pm by AlphaRed9X, Reason: I came off as kinda pretentious there, so yeah... »
It a me

Offline Spirit Macardi

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2013, 10:56:34 pm »
My tastes range pretty far and wide. I do love pretty much all of Nintendo's staples like Mario, Kirby, Metroid (this includes Other M), Zelda, PokeMon, etc. I'm also a huge fan of more niche games like Shin Megami Tensei, the Tales series, the Atelier games, and everything Nippon Ichi has made.

I do enjoy a few more mainstream games like Borderlands, The Elder Scrolls, and a selection of Valve's offerings, but they're mostly an exception.

Offline mnstrmthd

• Cursed
  • Dreamer Rating: 32
  • inactive
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2013, 08:22:56 pm »
Other games whoo boy-
There's a lot of really good games I love and would play a dozen times, but I guess the ones that I really obsess over would be the 3D console Zelda games (especially Majora's Mask), Baten Kaitos, Okami, Haunting Ground, Silent Hill (I've only played up to 5 I think), and Paper Mario.

I think that's all the big ones but knowing me I left something out haha
EDIT: YEAH I FORgot the Devil May Cry games and Bayonetta how could I do that...
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 05:13:33 pm by mnstrmthd »

Offline One Ringo

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2013, 09:39:52 pm »
I'd have to say the Banjo-Kazooie games, specifically Banjo-Kazooie, and Banjo Tooie. They're amazing games I would recommend to anyone.  I also like the majority of Nintendo titles. But my favorite Nintendo game would be the original Luigi's Mansion.

Offline Amiquil

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2013, 11:05:27 am »
haha oh christ

Most arcadey games from the 90s to early 00s. A lot of RPGs.

Smash Melee
Dark Souls
Demon's Souls
Alundra
Skullgirls
Devil May Cry 3

I like hard games. Difficulty's the only thing I felt Klonoa games were lacking in.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2013, 07:43:05 pm »
Quote from: "Amiquil"
haha oh christ

Smash Melee
Dark Souls
Demon's Souls
Alundra
Skullgirls
Devil May Cry 3

I like hard games. Difficulty's the only thing I felt Klonoa games were lacking in.
Hard games eh? What about Super Meat Boy? Or VVVVV? Or I Want To Be The Guy? I love some hard games too, especially crazy platformers.

Offline MightyFan217

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • ムゲンドラモン
    • MightyFan217 YouTube Channel
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2013, 07:16:37 pm »
Quote from: "the_darai"
Quote from: "Amiquil"
haha oh christ

Smash Melee
Dark Souls
Demon's Souls
Alundra
Skullgirls
Devil May Cry 3

Hard games eh? What about Super Meat Boy? Or VVVVV? Or I Want To Be The Guy? I love some hard games too, especially crazy platformers.
No no no, you got it all wrong. You want a hard game? Persona or any of the other Shin Megami Tensei games will do you just fine. Even DemiKids for the GBA (Which is actually a spin-off of the latter), despite the more kid friendly nature, is STILL insanely difficult. I should also point out all three are by the same publisher; Atlus, you may have heard of them from other places as well. I assure you, you'll try SO much to rage quit but if you played it for long enough times you'll be too hooked to do so.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 12:16:16 am by MightyFan217 »

3DS Friend Code:
Marty
3695-0507-9451
Note: PM me before asking for any meetings on Pokémon X/Y, ΩR/αS, Fantasy Life, or Super Smash Bros. for 3DS please.

Even if you're not a Digimon fan, sign this and SPREAD THE WORD!