No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: What's your audio gear?  (Read 3996 times)

Offline Gyzyn

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
Re: What's your audio gear?
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2014, 02:37:20 pm »
You should try going to your local audio shop and try out some of the on ear headphones. I'm sure you'll find a comfortable pair. Then after listening to some quality models, I'll be suprised if you find the bass of your in ear any good.

I've been listening to music mostly when traveling to school on earbuds using Ipod video 5g and later an iPod touch throughout most of my teenage years, mostly used speakers when listening at home... So it's not like I am bashing those headphones without any experience, I've used a bunch of different models. Only recently about a year ago I started to seek for better quality.

When I spent my first larger amount of money on audio gear, which orginally I wanted for mixing recordings, I decided to buy something that's also appropriate to listen to music. I mainly am talking about the audio card, because reference headphones obviously would be the most appropriate for listening to music for me... but I had the possibility to choose an audio card that would be better for recording, but not so great for listening, I've chosen a compromise. The first time I had a pleasure to listen to a better headphones, I've rediscovered my favorite music. I've heard things that I thought never even were there, so many little parts of the track gets lost when listening on bad equipment. I've heard live instruments before, and never thought that todays technology can get so close to the real thing.

So my only humble request for you would be to try it yourself, if you have access to a store that lets you listen to their quality headphones from a good source.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 02:51:55 pm by Gyzyn »