Once you go Klonoa, you can never go slowa.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Uh, hey.  (Read 4653 times)

Offline Super Klonoa

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
  • The Dreamer of Light
Uh, hey.
« on: June 26, 2014, 01:40:03 am »
Yeah, its me. Same guy from before... I've already cleared it up with the admins on the Skype chat, btw, but I feel I must clear it up with the rest of you here.

Yes, I know what I did before on the Klonoa Fan Club, and yes, my childish actions have made me pretty infamous amongst this fanbase. And for that, I'm sorry. For real this time, for every bit of drama that I've caused on there, for feeding the trolls unwanted attention. Yes, I know I apologized two times before, but this time, it IS for real. And I cannot stress this enough.

So since the drama happened years ago, let us just leave it in the past. We'd all be better off this way, honestly.

I may have different views on the Klonoa franchise, but in the end, I'm still very much a fan just as the rest of you. And I will respect that. So even if you still think I'm the same guy as before, well, at least give me a chance. Just this once. You have every right to rise against me if I ever happen to blow this chance.

And that is that.

For those of you who don't know me, I've been a Klonoa fan since 2001, and as such, I have a long storied history with this fanbase that went sour in 2008. And unless you really want to know, let's leave it at that.

And for those unfamiliar, yes, that is Super Klonoa in my avatar. And yes...

He's unclothed. No pants. Like Sonic, basically. And I hope you don't have a problem with that. >_>

PSN ID: Super_Klonoa

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Re: Uh, hey.
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 01:42:44 am »
Hey, we've talked before a few months back. It's okay if everyone has different opinions; we all do. Just as long as you're not forcing that on anyone and no one's forcing it on you.  Everything will work out.

And with that, welcome to the forums! :D

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 01:45:02 am »
Ah hello yeah I met you on skype first before here.

Welcome to the Klonoa forums!

Offline dragee

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • ♩♪♩♩♪
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2014, 04:06:32 am »
Welcome to the forums too! Wahoo! :D

Offline Gyzyn

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2014, 07:36:13 pm »
Hey there!

Despite all the drama, and even taking over the KFC forum (LOL), you don't even know how big of a smile I had seeing your face again. It is because your unexpected appearance here reminds me of all the good, old memories I had with the old forum... Those old times when I was 17 years old, and had much less to worry about. Now I'm 22, and have a lot more responsibilities to take care of.

So, I guess the only thing I wanted to say is that I'm very glad to see you here.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 07:39:02 pm by Gyzyn »

Offline Super Klonoa

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
  • The Dreamer of Light
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2014, 08:06:54 pm »
and even taking over the KFC forum

Now that was a huge fail on my part, no thanks to Tasku's intervention there. The only reason why I asked the Arabian guy to make me admin was to get rid of people like Tasku and Ken Igaki who were trolling the forum non-stop, and to guide the Arabian guy in the right direction which he didn't go into in the first place.

Thank god the Klonoa community finally seems to be in capable hands now. Geezus. =/

PSN ID: Super_Klonoa

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2014, 12:57:57 am »
Aye. This forum's been running for almost a year.  While we engage in a lot of topics, I think i speak for Aura and me that we're not the ones that like the drama. Hopefully the forums will keep going and that it becomes a place where all Klonoa fans can come together.

Offline Gyzyn

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2014, 12:21:12 pm »
Well, I had no problems with any of the old forum users, except that pseudo-intellectual guy with Klonoa Kirby avatar.

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2014, 12:28:52 pm »
Well, I had no problems with any of the old forum users, except that pseudo-intellectual guy with Klonoa Kirby avatar.
Why? What was wrong with him?
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline NebulaVista

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
  • Archivist Extraordinaire
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2014, 10:00:55 pm »
I remember someone on /v/ bringing up the old forum and all of the drama that occurred on it (I don't know if your/anyone's name was mentioned, which doesn't matter).

I have no idea what happened, so I won't make any judgements. That being said, I'm always glad to see a new face around here.